[24] Arranged Marriage [RQ]

[In this one-shot, liam has cancer, liam and niall have an arranged marriage and the bad thing is, is that niall hates liam when Lian really likes niall. Requested by: deanosaur-]

[short one-shot again/500 words minimum]

niall

"why do I have to marry him, mom?! you know that I hate him!" I yelled at my peacefully seated mother who is sipping on her tea, smiling softly at me. "you'll find out the reason soon, honey. for now, you must marry him. liam and I have decided to arrange this marriage for that one reason. plus, liam really likes you." I groaned loudly. "why must you both torture me like this?!" she sighs as he stands in front of me.

"please, honey. don't be like this. liam will tell you the reason why this must happen. the one reason that will make you change your mind about him." I rolled my eyes as I sigh. "nothing will change my mind about that asshole.." I growled softly before storming back to my bedroom, clenching my fists after slamming my door shut.

before the wedding

everyone has made it into the chapel, awaiting for the ceremony with liam and I. liam and I are at our designated table, him looking down with a sad look on his face, making me give him a confused look. "what's wrong with you, liam? you dieing or something?" I said, with a bit of sympathy in my voice. he looks up at me slowly and a tear forms in both my eyes.

"y-you have no idea..." I give him a sympathetic look while reaching out, placing my hand on top of his, making him look at our hands. "what're you doing?" he asked softly. "I'm just.. worried about you." he smiles gently. "niall I-" "no, liam. I'm sorry for not wanting to be here. I'm glad to be marrying you. seeing you all hurt, for this first time, made me realize something; you don't have a perfect life. I don't either."

he smiled gently. "why does that change your mind about me?" I sighed. "it just does.." liam bites his lower lip, a tear falling from the left of his face. "niall.. I-I have cancer.." my eyes slowly grew wide. "wh-what?" he nods slowly. "shït.. I'm sorry, liam. I'm really sorry." I quickly pull him into a hug and he slowly hugs me back. "after this wedding, we are going to do whatever you please, alright? anything." he smiles gently.

"I don't want to do much.. I have a year left.." a tear escaped my eye. "liam. we are going to do a lot of things, together, alright? I'm going to make you so so happy before that day comes." I rub his back as he sniffles in my ear.

"thank you Niall.. so very much." I smiled and pulled away from the hug, "you're so very welcome, liam. so very welcome." I peck his lips before he smiles again. "this wedding and our honeymoon will be great, babe." I tell him as he caresses my arm. "I know it will be.. I.. I really love you." I smile again as my heart skips a beat. "I... I love you too." he smirks. "that was quick." I rolled my eyes. "I'm quick on things."

he chuckles while staring deep into my eyes. "just.. thank you for being here and for loving me. no one else would go through this dumb shït." I smirked. "those other people are idiots. you're amazing." he giggled faintly. "no you're amazing, niall." he pecks my nose before I giggle along with him.

"we're both amazing, liam."

-----

short but cute!

I'm sorry if this really fücking sucked. I hope you still enjoyed it

until the next one-shot