[121] A Little Something [RQ] [!]

Prompt: Liam slips something into Niall's drink to put him in the right mood, and it works as the problem presents itself and he can't help but fix it as soon as he possibly can.

Requested by: YaoiGirl111

It was becoming late at night when Liam thought of an idea that seemed both horrible and genius at the same time. He wanted to put viagra in his drink in order to make Niall more vulnerable and needy of him, but he wasn't sure if it'd be the best plan since it could cause some issues.

But he went against the bad outcomes of the situation and made Niall some tea, dropping in the viagra after creating the delicious concoction for the love of his life. He knew that it'd end badly, but Niall couldn't resist his own needs.

Liam brought it up to him in their bedroom, it being a lazy day for them both on their weekend off from work, and handed it to the slightly younger male after locking their bedroom door. He then sat next to his lover as he watched him gulped down the delicious beverage, a smirk tugging at his lips as he licked them slowly.

Niall then placed the cup down on his bedside table with a content exhale, going back to his reading as he got comfortable with himself. He gave Liam a quick kiss beforehand as a thank you, smiling at him as the Englishman was still smirking a little, waiting for the perfect moment.

About an hour passed until it started kicking in, Liam making his move as he began to kiss Niall's neck, rubbing the Irishman's crouch only delicately but making it hard rather quickly.

The slightly younger male frowns at the reaction, pushing Liam away a little before opening his bedside drawer, noticing that the viagra box was open when it was closed the last time he saw it.

He turned back to the Englishman who continued to smirk a little, licking his lips as he was getting more turned on. Niall wanted to say something, to pinch Liam for what he had done, but he was too turned on by the sexy man.

It had caused him to get on Liam's waist, slipping off his own shirt as the taller brunette did the same with his own while they smiled. He then brought their lips together as the tatted male helped him with his sweatpants, pulling them off along with his socks and boxers.

Niall then helped Liam with his lower clothing, tossing them onto the carpeted flooring before he began to grind down on his sexy partner, moaning and groaning above him as he could feel the Viagra kicking in for real now.

The elder brunette gripped the Irishman's waist moments later, eyes closed shut as he moaned along with the love of his life, wanting to make sure that this time would be worth the extra help and effort put together.

Niall seemed to be enjoying it though, and that was certain as he continued to grind down on the more dominant male, nipping and sucking on his bottom lip. Liam could only moan more.

The Irish male was never like this before, so dominant and sexy at the same time. Liam couldn't get enough of it and he didn't want it to end, but he was gathering his own problem that was rubbing against Niall's lower back slowly.

Niall could feel it as he moved against Liam's body, moving one of his hands to pump it slowly, earning more moans from the dominant man. He wanted Liam more than ever before, to feel his length deep inside of him until they would both come down from their amazing highs.

He made sure to give Liam a few more seconds of his lips before turning around, bending over to engulf the taller males length deep down his throat. Liam moaned deeply in response, bringing Niall's bottom closer before beginning to lick and finger at his slightly stretched and clean hole that was begging to be pleasured.