[46] Baby girl

I know more than a few people wanted a part two for "His Dom Daddy," but I didn't just want to write smut or more with their lives since it felt complete to me. But in this one, there'll still be no smut, but it'll have new things.

Dedicated to: mcrews6

Dom!Liam (32), Little!Niall (20)

The little blonde man, Niall, walks around in his and his daddy's, Liam's, room, looking all around it for the first time in amazement. The Dom, Liam, had met Niall today and they were both instantly infatuated with each other when they connected eyes on the coffee shop.

Liam walked over to the blonde and asked if the seat in front of him was taken, it wasn't.

The two then talked for a few hours until the older man had to go home for work, in his office at home. Niall didn't want him to go so he had grabbed Liam's hand, which made the man smirk.

He pleaded to the gorgeous man, asking if he would take him in, no matter what. So Liam agreed and moved all of the little one's things into his own room and the guest room; since he had a large storage of items.

Liam had Niall agree to being his Dom, and the blonde couldn't have been happier that he asked that because he was already a gentle baby who wanted to be cared for by a daddy; Liam in this case, now.

He didn't know that this Liam man was so rich, so he learned that the easy way when seeing his house from the outside and in the inside. If he wasn't happy or happily surprised, then that'd be a huge lie. He is happy that he went to get coffee today that's for sure; and so is Liam.

The older man is going to spoil him, care for him, adore him, everything nice will all be for and towards the beautiful, little blonde.

He doesn't want to focus on anything else, besides his hard work that is also very important to him. Niall is a very close second, now.

The little blonde leaves the room and heads towards his Daddy's office while sucking on his pacifier, cheeks a rosy red as he looks at the art and family pictures on the walls.

Liam surely lives a happy, wonderful life, with or without his family. He is smiling in all of the photos and that makes the small boy smile with his pacifier still in his mouth. That smile could make the blonde very happy, even if he was really upset.

Once Niall enters his Daddy's room, he notices he man biting down on a pen while typing rapidly on his computer keys.

He's fully concentrated, not noticing a thing as Niall is already behind him, looking at the screen before wrapping his arms around the man's neck gently.

Liam tenses up hard, but he calms down when he sees the pale skin of his beautiful baby girl; the perfect specimen that he already adores to pieces.

"Hey, baby girl, how are you liking your new home with Daddy?" He turns to look at Niall and sees him sporting a cute grin.

The man couldn't be happier to have found this wonderful blonde who instantly wanted to be with him after hearing a sentence from his rough, sexy tone of voice.

It made the boy go crazy and he wanted a new, better, happier life with him; being spoiled, loved, and cared for. It's perfect.

"Love it, Daddy. Thank 'ou for a wonderful home." The brunette man smiles up at his little blonde before gripping one of his hands, planting a gentle kiss to the base of it.

"It's no problem at all, love. I want you to feel loved, cared for, and at home, when you're with me. How do you feel about me?" He further questions his little angel before the smaller one of the two down on the heavier one.

He wraps his arms around the man's neck then snuggles close to him, earning a smile from the man as he saves what he is doing.

The screen goes black after he shuts the computer down, standing up from his seat, heading back to their shared bedroom.

"D-Daddy is wonderful." The blonde whispers into Liam's ear, the man only smiling more as they enter the room, kicking the door closed behind him softly.

He sets the boy down on the bed and plants a kiss to his head, peeling off his clothes and his own; leaving on his boxers, and the boy's red panties. Licking his lips, Liam then gets onto the bed and under the covers while Niall continues to stare at him in amazement.

"The perfect daddy with the perfect body and kind nature, and a wonderful home. Daddy is amazing." The man chuckles and pulls his baby close into his side, placing a gentle to his head. His blonde, soft, feathery locks smell of roses and it makes the older man smile and feel relieved.

The smell of roses is the best to the man; how could he be so lucky to have such a perfect baby girl in his life who appreciates him? So lucky.

"Why thank you, baby girl. I think that you're quite amazing as well, if I do say so myself. Your cute little stature, voice, and beautiful hair. You're beyond perfect, little one."

Niall blushes hard and places a quick peck to Liam's lips before snuggling closer to him. Liam is grinning from ear to ear.

"Someone is quite brave, I like that, baby girl. I'm quite the brave one as well, but what would you like to eat? I'm famished and I'm sure you are." Niall hums and runs his fingers up and down the man's torso.

"Can I has a meaty sandwich with some curly chips? That would be yummy, Daddy." Liam chuckles and kisses his head once again before getting up and out of the bed.

"Anything for you, baby girl." He sends the boy one last grin before exiting the room, heading down to the kitchen to cook what the blonde suggested; for the both of them.

Niall goes after him though and jumps on his, the older man catching him without falling forward. He chuckles and looks back, receiving a kiss to his nose before the brunette pecks his lips.

"What's up, baby girl?" The boy blushes and gets off of him, hugging him closely as he grins, tears brewing in his eyes.

"Just wanted to say thank y-you, 'addy... You already make me s-so happy. Thank 'ou." Liam chuckles softly and kisses the boy's soft haired head gently, rubbing his back soothingly.

"'s no problem at all, baby girl. No problem at all."

Fin