[88] Wildest Dreams

Prompt: Niall wanted more than nothing to have Liam be his for the rest of his life, but with work and already having a lover, it would never work out. But he'd still have to try and get what he craved, and that's his hot co star, Liam Payne.

The many days of shooting for the next movie hit would be set in a cabin in a secluded mountain. Niall Horan and Liam Payne would have to get along with each other, work without any troubles, and act like it was only the two of them in the barren area; even if there was plenty of people who were helping with the movie.

The first few days were a little awkward, Niall and Liam greeting each other like they haven't known the other at all. In fact, they both knew of the other's work, loving each film that the other made before their new work of art together.

It was about the love that was only for them, finding that secluded area where they can express their feelings without an issue. The whole movie revolved around their love, signifying that their affection towards the other had to be kept a secret from the world around them. It was made to be that way.

They didn't start off with the love though, lust overpowering that immensely as they shared countless amounts of sëx, kisses and touches throughout the movie, but everything was covered with a skill, mahogany sheet that flowed perfectly in the midst of the running fan.

Those few scenes were intimate for sure, but they eventually became a normal thing for the pair, having their own fun off set as the people working on the film were away during their times together as a secluded couple.

"You know, we shouldn't be doing all of this together," Liam confessed on one of their nights as a couple, fingers delicately running along Niall's porcelain skin. The Irishman felt his body tingle at the touch, eyes fluttering closed as he rested his head upon the brunette's smooth and hard chest. He didn't want to pull away at all.

Niall just groaned, kissing every little part that he can of Liam, making the older man moan a little at the Irishman's soft and cold lips. They felt right on him, like they were meant to be placed upon his skin in moments like those.

They ended their night with a short make out session, hands pressed against the other as their lips molded together more than perfectly. It gave them both heavenly thoughts, but the thought of going back into the real world struck them hard.

Liam would have to go back to his wife and Niall would have to be alone in his small home, working on his short stories that sold more than well every day. It was a sad thought, of course, but Niall was confident enough in that he'd get over it in a matter of time. Even if it'd be difficult.

~*~

The next few days were more intimate, cute moments happening here and there as the filming was coming to a close. They became closer than ever before as they spent those moments filming with adorable activities.

It would come out to be the most beautiful romantic movie, in their opinions, and they hoped that a good chunk of people would enjoy it just as much as them.

But things soon got to be a little rough with the two of them. It was on their final day of shooting when a nerve struck Liam and he got really angry at Niall for trying to sneak a move here and there, and it made the Irishman a little upset.

"What's the matter with you, Li," Niall had asked with a small pout as they were in the living room, changing into their formal attire for the final scene. Liam groaned, fiddling with his buttons before he went over to Niall, his nostrils flaring as he seemed more pissed off than before.

He didn't say a word until Niall began helping him with his suit. "I just... Don't want to go back to her, Niall. I have to go back and pretend that I'm in love with her, even if I still kind of do." Niall nodded a little, understanding his predicament.