[81] I Love To Bake [RQ]

Requested by: LucinaTommo

Prompt: Niall works in a bakery and a certain brunette seems to come back more than often. Niall isn't complaining at all though, for many reasons. Niall is 24 and Liam is 25.

Niall always loved to bake since he was six years old. He and his mother, Maura, baked cakes, cupcakes and cookies for birthday parties, gatherings and just for themselves, Bobby, his father and Greg, his brother. They always came out delicious and Niall was more than happy to please people with his baking skills.

He has a friend, Harry, who works along side him in his shop though, called Horan's Bakery. It wasn't spontaneous, but it was good enough for people to remember it and always go to for a quick dessert.

Although Harry was a good helper in the adequate sized bakery, he would always try and sneak a peak at Louis, another good friend of Niall's that was quite sassy. It was adorable to Harry and he wanted to see if he could make the smaller boy angry, which he, of course, did.

The two made up like it was nothing though, continuing to stay best friends until it was the beginning of winter. Snow dropped beautifully on the concrete, roads and gorgeous plastic plants on the outside window sill. It was breathtaking to the boys who worked there and they wanted to capture the moment of it piling down.

Niall brought his camera to the said spot, letting out small giggles as Harry smiled at him with boy joy and love. He could never get enough of the blonde, even if they did argue more than a married couple; it was just how they were and nothing could change that. Even if they were interrupted by a gorgeous brunette holding a donut.

“Excuse me, do you both own this shop? If so, could I have a slice of banana cheesecake?” Niall's eyes beamed at the gorgeous man before him, clapping his hands together seconds after Harry grabbed the camera from him. The blonde nearly pushed the beautiful man inside as Harry watched with a smirk, shaking his head while Louis walked out to see him.

“Looks like Niall's got some eye candy. That brunette surely looked stunning.” Harry's cheeks tinted with anger, clenching his fists as he stuffed the camera in its pouch. The smaller young man noticed tho anger and decided to be courageous, bringing the taller lad into a warm hug.

The green eyed boy was shocked, but he hugged him back quicker than he would with his mother. It was a special and memorable moment for him and he needed to cherish the blue eyed boys warmth for as long as he could. Louis was feeling the same as Harry, clutching onto the taller boy's jacket as the snow dropped onto their warm bodies. It was magical.

Meanwhile, Niall was ringing up Liam's, the brunette's, order for his banana cheesecake, stealing a few glances to adore his perfect features. He didn't think that someone this gorgeous would want something from his little bakery, but he was more than mistaken. Liam was truly a beautiful man and Niall didn't want him to leave and never come back again; it was like the older man was important to him.

“Will you ever come back for seconds?” The blonde had to ask after handing Liam his dessert, a bright smile and red coating his face like a symmetric painting. Liam had to laugh softly at the younger owner, taking his dessert with a smile after stuffing his credit card into his wallet, which was stuffed into his back pocket.

“Eventually... I'll come back for a tenth round," Niall couldn't help but blush a bit harder while Louis and Harry came back into the small shop with grins. "But I'll be back for seconds tomorrow; definitely. I'm sure this'll be delicious and I'll try and come crawling back.” The smaller man could only nod, watching as Liam took a step back with the most beautiful smile.