[58] "Proved Me Wrong." [RQ] [!]

Requested by: WeaveSnatcherrr

Contains: Smut (top!Liam)

Niall whistles beautifully as he takes a warm and long shower, waiting for his boyfriend, Liam, to come back from work.

Usually, Liam is already home before Niall showers, but the tattooed man stayed overtime for the extra money.

He didn't tell Niall why he wanted the extra money, because it's for something special, but the blonde didn't cry over not knowing. Niall will find out eventually what it is for, but in the meantime, he'll have to deal with waiting patiently.

When the younger man hears another person whistling, after about doing it for 5 minites himself, a smile spreads across his face and he continues.

The brunette comes into the bathroom in seconds, stripping away his clothes as he steps toward the glass box, where his gorgeous boyfriend is.

When all of the pieces are off, he steps inside and eyes his beautiful boy, licking his lips as Niall giggles and blushes at him.

"Good evening, darling. Did you miss me?" Niall giggles again, but wraps his smaller arms around Liam's waist, pulling him close as the warm water drips rapidly onto their skin.

"Of course I missed you, LiLi. You were gone mostly all day and it's hard not seeing you and your tiny friend." Liam rolls his eyes and pulls back from the hug, noticing a smirk coming across Niall's gorgeously wet face.

"So I come home from a long day at work just to be teased for my dïck size?" Niall hums and nods, giggling again as he pats Liam's plump bottom.

"You are small, Li. It's hard to deny that," Niall stated as he looked down at Liam's package, which is far from small and he knows that. The blonde just loves teasing Liam to the point where he fücks him senseless.

Liam huffs and grips the blonde's waist, turning him around so he's facing the back wall of the shower. He moves his fingers to Niall's mouth, in which the blonde sucks on them vigorously, turning on the brunette man immensely.

"Suck them good and hard, because I'm only using your spit, baby boy. 'm gonna fück you so hard with my big cöck so hold onto something."

Niall whimpers around Liam's fingers as he feels the tattooed man's erection rub up against his tight hole. He's a little scared now. Although, they've had this moment often, Liam seems more angered and dominant: it's also kind of hot.

The blonde doesn't know how to feel or act in this moment, but he knows that he should just follows Liam's orders and let him do what he wants. Disobeying the brunette is a bad idea after all.

After the blonde has sucked Liam's fingers for a good minutes, Liam pulls them out of his mouth and begins probing Niall's tight hole with said fingers.

He makes sure to ease into him softly, while circling his fingers carefully around every crevasse, making the blonde moan and ache for more.

Niall has never been really teased before, as it's always him doing the teasing, but Liam is definitely teasing him and he quite likes it.

"I'm gonna go a bit harder than usual, baby boy. Like I said, grip onto something hard and feel your gorgeous daddy fück you good." Niall whines softly as he feels Liam remove his fingers from his more open hole.

Liam alines his erection to Niall's hole before pushing into him gently, letting out a soft moan as he holds onto the blonde's waist.

Niall bites his bottom lip hard as Liam stretches him out carefully, his own erection becoming achingly difficult to handle.

Though, the brunette notices that and moves one of his hands to Niall's hanging problem, pumping it slowly as he pounds in an out of his baby boy. The blonde moans softly and grips the shower curtain carefully as Liam pounds into him.

"Mmm... Daddy. You feel so good." Liam smirks and increases his speed, pumping Niall's slightly smaller cöck in his right hand. The blonde then starts to whimper again at the good pleasure, moving back against Liam's huge problem.

"Your tight ass feels good around my cöck, baby boy. Taking it so well," Liam moaned out raggedly, gripping Niall's left hip harder as he jerks the blonde off more quickly. Niall moans louder.

The brunette gives the left side of Niall's bare bottom a hard smack before going in and out of Niall harder, faster than before.

The blonde can't help but lose control and move his hands against the wall, before he could fall. Liam is fücking him so good that he nearly fell, and that has never happened.

His knees are weak and his stomach is curling from the pleasure that his bottom and erection are getting right now, from his god-like boyfriend.

"I'm s-so close, daddy. F-Faster," Niall moaned out, his speak getting ragged like Liam's, as the brunette is pounding into him even faster. His own knees are getting weak like Niall's and he's close: so close to coming that he can't hold it no more.

Within seconds, he releases his load from his large erection, into the blonde. Niall's breaths are ragged as come spurts from his own erection, to the white tiles of the clean shower. It isn't so clean anymore, and it won't be for a while.

When Liam pulls out of the blonde carefully, he lets out a sigh of relief, while Niall smiles at him.

"I guess you proved me wrong, daddy. Bigger than I've seen or felt in a while." Liam rolls his eyes playfully and hits the blonde's chest softly.

"I'm the only guy that you've been with, darling. We've done this before, anyway-" Niall places a finger to the brunette's plump lips, sighing with a smirk coming across his face.

"It's called: I'm acting. You do have the biggest dïck of all time while being one in the process." Liam gasps and glares at his blonde boyfriend. How dare Niall say such things to him? (The blonde though is, of course, joking again.)

"Guess you won't get to cuddle with daddy tonight," he whispers into Niall's left ear before exiting the shower, leaving the pouting blonde.

"I know you're lying to me!" Liam comes back before he exits the bathroom, grinning from ear to ear as he looks into his blonde's blue eyes.

"I lie to you because I love you, and I'll always want to cuddle with you." Niall huffs and crosses his arms, after turning off the shower. His cheeks are rosy red and he is confused with Liam.

"Then can we cuddle once we dry off?" Liam chuckles and nods, earning a smile from Niall.

What Liam says next though makes the blonde chuckle, but also blush,

"As long as you appreciate my size, then we're good."

A/N: Kind of a little funny ending. I hope y'all enjoyed this one and the next one will include Top!Niall. Just a heads up ;) x