[118] Ease Your Mind [RQ] [!]

Prompt: Niall becomes bored and tired over the lesson in his English class, but Liam forms an idea that'll make it fun and worthwhile.

Requested by: YaoiGirl111

English became more and more boring throughout the period, Niall tapping his shoot against the porcelain flooring as his boyfriend sat next to him in the back of the class. They decided that was best, so the pair wouldn't disturb the class too much with their cuteness, but today was a little different for them.

The Irish boy had been feeling a little on edge since the two night before endeavors, the image of Liam fücking right into him as they moaned each other's names playing on repeat and never stopping since that wonderful evening occurred.

Liam didn't notice the way that Niall was feeling until he peeked under their shared desk, it being covered with a slate so no one could see their lower halves, and bit his lip when seeing that his lover had a clear hard-on under his shorts.

It was nearing June, so it was getting hotter day by and day, but the fact that Niall wore shorts that could easily be slipped off at any time drove Liam insane. He had no other choice than to help the slightly younger male with his issue, even if they may be caught during the process.

Liam didn't say a word once he placed his hand over Niall's groin, licking his lips when his lover moaned in response from the small action.

Niall wanted to speak up before anything went further, but the football captain didn't hesitate to slip his hand under Niall's shorts and respective boxers, wrapping his hand around the hard length that was in need of pleasure.

The younger one of the pair made sure to stay silent for the time being as Liam worked his hand around the length, staring right ahead with Niall as he rhythmically pumped it with ease.

Niall bucked his hips as the pleasure soon was evident, biting his lower lip hard to keep in the erotic moans that would escape past his lips. He knew that it'd only end badly if he and Liam were to get caught, so he was going to try his best and be quiet, even if it was difficult to do so.

The teacher continued on with the lecture though, speaking loud and clear for everyone while Liam continued to pump Niall's length in his warm hand, soon removing it to pull the Irish boy's shorts and boxers down in one tug.

Niall hissed oh so softly from the cold air hitting his bottom and length that was erect and leaking pre-come. He needed to come sooner or later, but he wanted to feel more than just Liam's hand around his length during the class.

He didn't know how to make Liam realize that he wanted more from him, but kissing him would surely do the trick for wanting more. It worked before, so there's a chance it would again after their last sexual encounter together.

Liam did get the hint though, feeling more turned on by the blonde as he looked at the teacher who was more focused on her computer and speaking, not paying any attention to what they were doing at the same time.

So Liam leaned down moments later and engulfed Niall's length deep down his throat, humming around it as his gag reflex was nowhere to be found. Niall tangled his fingers in the dominant man's hair as he did so, feeling an intense amount of pleasure running through his veins as it seemed like Liam was just picking up a fallen pencil off of the porcelain ground.

Liam made sure to make his actions quiet, licking and sucking at Niall's length that was described as his drug, the taller brunette wanting more and more of it until he got the sweet and tangy load that he so desired for.

Niall bucked his hips in sync with Liam's head movements, getting his lover to take his length deep down his throat without any issues as he let out an oh so soft moan, covering his mouth with his free hand in order to stay silent.