[17] Falling In Love [RQ]

@Iceblueniam has given me this prompt. Thank you btw. ;)

|StudentxTeacher|

|Bullying|

Niall

Have you ever just wanted to leave the world and never come back? Well I'm feeling that way this moment because my life is literal shit.

I have no friends, no family, I live with my only aunt, who's actually quite sweet, and my nephew Theo, who is quite adorable, but not like me.

I'm ugly and fat and I'm not surprised that I get bullied everyday at school.

No one stops the group that bullies me, which include Zayn, Louis, Harry and Luke, and they're all assholes but they are hot as well, which sickens me.

I have bruises all over my torso and legs and a few on my neck but no one seems to care at all, which I'm fine with.

Enough about me though, let's just talk about what's happening to me right now, in school. I'm currently getting beaten up by the group, Harry kicking me in my gut, Zayn stomping on my shin, Louis kicking my chest and Luke kicking my crotch, they do worse things. Surprisingly.

What I didn't think would happen, did happen, someone yelled for them to stop, it was a teacher to, but thew new teacher, Mr.Payne I believe.

"Get the hell away from him!" He yelled at the four freaks before they ran off, not wanting to deal with the sexy figure above me.

He kneels down to me and sighs as he sees blood trailing out of my mouth. "Come with me, Horan." I coughed softly as I slowly sat up.

"How do you know my last name?" He chuckles softly as I stand up from the cold floor.

"I know a cute students name when I want to." A blush crept onto my face as he bites his lip, narrowing his eyes all around my body.

"It's the end of the day so would you wanna come over to my place?" I nearly choked on my spit that was forming in my mouth, causing the older man to gasp softly.

"You alright, Niall?" Tingles in my body appeared as he said my name, my cheeks flushing as he held my right arm.

"Yeah yeah.. Just.. why do you want me to come over to your house?" He smiles. "I know this is illegal, but since no one in this town gives a fuck, I want to be with you." I rolled my eyes as he pouts.

"You've been here for like four weeks now and you decide to save me now? Why would I want to be with you?" I moved past him to go to my locker but he gently pulls me back as I sighed.

"I thought you were straight at first, Niall. But then I saw you making out with Josh, which made me jealous and it made me realize you were gay, obviously.."

I rolled my eyes again at the thought of, Josh. "I am gay, Mr.Pay- "Liam." He interrupted with a smile as I grinned.

"..Liam. And the thing with Josh and I ended the day after. He used me the night before and ignored me the next day. Which is the reason why I have these.."

I then pull up my long sleeves to show the long, thin scars along my arm and forearm, causing Liam to gasp. "Niall!" He grabs my arms with wide eyes as I shrugged. "It's not that crazy.. I'm not important." Liam bites his lip as he looks into my eyes.

"Can you please come to my place? You won't regret it, Niall." I narrow my eyes at my feet but look back up slowly. "Fine.." I really want to go to his house, but this is all too strange, I mean, how can someone like me?

I hope that my aunt and nephew won't care that I'm not there.

Liam and I step into his room and he immediately grabs a first aid kit from his bathroom, and I know that he is going to get it since we talked about it in the car.

He comes back after I pulled off my shirt and sweats and when he looks at my almost bare body, his mouth slightly drops.

"Oh my god.. Niall.." He walks over to me slowly as he looks at all the bruises and scars all over my pale body. "Those assholes." He grumbled as he kneeled down in front of me.

My heart skipped a beat.. Someone actually hates them? That's new.

"I wish they'd die. Like me-" Liam slams his lips onto mine, shutting me up and I'm glad he did. I kiss back slowly and I feel him smile through the kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck slowly, deepening the kiss.

"Let's stop this before it continues on to something insane." I chuckle softly while blushing. "I love you and I don't care if you don't." I blurted and he giggles softly as he treats my previous wounds. "Oh trust me, I love you and your bum." I start blushing now as he smiles.

After cleaning up my wounds, Liam ran me a hot bath and I easily slipped in it, moaning from the warmth, forgetting about everything except this bath and Liam.

"How does the water feel?" He asks over the running water as he takes a shower in his other shower in the bathroom.

"It feels great.." I say as I rest my eyes, smiling as the warmth surrounding my lower body, tingles the rest of it. "That's good, Niall.. Would you like some dinner after this?" I nod softly as he looks my way, chuckling as I lick my lips.

"Dammit, I'm really hungry now.." Liam laughs and nearly falls in the shower, causing us both to laugh together.

"I'll feed you after this, baby, alright?" I blush once again and smile wide. "Okay, Liam.. You promise to give me food?" I ask, looking at him through the wet, glass door as he looks at me.

"I promise to give you everything, baby.. Since I love you."

- - - -

Was that good?

I don't even know.

I felt like it wasn't.

Give me your thoughts? :)

Until the next one-shot. <3