[116] A Night Out [RQ]

Prompt: Niall, his lover and their group of friends decide to go out to a bar and have a night out full of bliss and new memories that'll be created.

Requested by: LouisLover2017

The Irishman fixed his collar while the other boys were getting ready in the large home. He and his friends all lived in one huge place, paying for it separately as they continued to live contently.

Niall and his boyfriend decided on the idea of moving into a huge home with their group of friends, all of them agreeing to the idea without a second thought.

It worked out in their favor as they have been living together for more than three years, working through their successful jobs and relationships that they all cherished.

Soon enough, they were all out of the door and heading to the bar/nightclub, which would consist of them drinking and dancing to the music and creating more memories as a group of friends who loved each other greatly.

Once they entered after the short drive in Harry's customized van, they spread out to their favorite sections of the nightclub in unique pairs.

Louis and Harry went to the dancefloor, grinding against each other as they smiled together. Ali and Zayn went to find the biggest booth that was pretty much for their group, beginning to talk about something important in their lives.

Meanwhile, Liam and Niall had made it to the bar, sitting at it as Niall's hand was laced with the slightly older brunette's, looking over at their options before ordering for themselves and the others in the huge group. They knew what everyone wanted when they saw the different orders, which was why they went to the booth only a few minutes later with said drinks.

Ali and Zayn smiled at the couple as they made it to the booth, taking their drinks as the two gave the other pair a nod of thanks. Niall smiled back at the two and noticed that they were a little closer together than usual, raising his brow as well while he examined their small actions.

“You two seem awfully glued together tonight. Is there something that you should be telling the group? Even if we already knew that it was going to happen.” Zayn and Ali blushed, shrugging their shoulders as they looked at the confident pair who noticed their actions even before now at the slightly crowded nightclub.

Before they could speak for themselves, Louis and Harry made it back to their booth, taking their drinks when nodding at Niall and Liam.

“Thanks you two,” Louis stated at the other couple before looking at Ali and Zayn who were beginning to snuggle up to each other. He smirked along with his lover as they all watched the pair of friends becoming more confident with themselves in seconds. Louis knew well that they liked each other, but they were too afraid to admit it to their group of friends.

“Fine,” Ali groaned with a faint blush on her cheeks as she carefully laced her and Zayn's hands, smiling at everyone as the tatted, older boy began to blush as well with a look of embarrassment on his face. It was a good look for him though, as he needed to tell them all.

“Let me, darling...” Ali nodded, smiling a little as she cuddled up into his side while the rest gave Zayn their full attention when sitting down.

“We have been dating for a few weeks now, and we were afraid to tell you because we felt like the friend group would get ruined, somehow. But both of us now know that nothing will ruin what we all have together... Right?”

The others nodded at the newfound couple, smiling at them as they were finally open with themselves to freely do their own thing. It was a sweet moment to see, but it only made Louis more ecstatic about the night's endeavors.