[8] Why Do You Hate Me?

8.

Niall

Have you had anyone hate you but you don't know why? I'm in that situation and it just really bugs me because my friend, Liam, hates me and I don't know why. I tried asking him but he just ignores me and walks away, but I'll find a way to make him tell me, you'll see, and he'll definitely tell me even if I have to use force.

Today is our usual meeting day but of course he doesn't show up so I know where to go to find him. I step into his house since his mum let me in because we're great friends and she's confused also on why Liam hates me also.

"What're you going to do to him?" She asks after I told her I might use force on Liam. "I really don't know.. I guess it'll just come to me when I try to talk with him. We'll see..." She nods and sets her tea down. "Well he's in his room so just go up there, lock the door behind you and talk with him. Okay?" I nodded while smiling softly then make my way to Liam's room.

I go into his room casually then lock the door behind me as I hear that he's in the shower. I take off my shoes and socks since I'll be staying here, thanks to Karen, Liam's mum, then take off my jacket and throw it on the bed. I then decide to take off my shirt out of nowhere then I throw it on his bed also.

The shower stops running then Liam walks in with a towel wrapped around his waist and I push him against the large, purple wall. "Why do you hate me?!" I said through gritted teeth as he looked down at me surprised. "H-How'd you get in here?" He stuttered as he stood there in shock. "Your mum who doesn't hate me. But why do you?!" I asked pinning him more to the wall as I start getting really furious.

"I-It's hard to explain..." He stuttered as he started to struggle. "Aww, what's wrong, Liam?" I asked pouting as he whimpered. "J-Just please..." He whimpered even more. I looked down and see the outline of his erection and smirked. "Getting hard from me aye?" He looks down as a tear falls from his eye.

"Liam.. Do you like me?" I ask as I leaned in close to his face after he looked back up. "I-I don't know.. I've been ignoring you because I'm just s-so confused.. I'm s-sorry..." I cupped his cheek with my right hand. "Hey.. It's okay. What would make this easier?" I asked leaning in closer. He looks at my lips then in my eyes. "K-Kiss me?" He asked softly. "It'd be my pleasure." I said against his lips before molding our lips together in a sweet, slow, passionate kiss.

He kisses back slowly while while wrapping his arms around my neck and mine around his waist. The kiss keeps going as I slide my hands in the back of his towel, placing my hands on his bum, squeezing each side roughly as he moans through the long kiss.

I pull back from the kiss while blushing and he whines in response. "Can I have more of you?" He asks pouting as he rubs my bare sides. "I don't know Li.. Are we even together?" I asked while keeping close to him. "Well do you want to be.. 'Cause I sure as hell want to be. Your so sexy.." I blushed and put my face in his neck. "Sure, Li. Or boyfriend." He giggles slightly as he hugs me. I hug him back and kiss his neck lightly as he moaned softly.

"Stop teasing me, Niall..." He whined again while I smirked against his neck. "Fine.. Can we go get something to eat from downstairs though? I'm famished." He nods lightly then takes off his towel, showing his full bare body to me. "Gotta get some clothes on first Ni." He still has his erection and it looks pretty bad, it looks like it hurts.

"Doesn't that hurt? If it stays like that for too long?" He nods. "It does hurt but you don't have to fix it. I'll do it later." I feel kinda bad since its leaking slightly so I pull him over to me and help him out.

-

"Thank you, Ni..." He says smiling as I swallowed his substance while moaning from the weird but great taste. "No problem, Li. Now let's go get something to eat." He nods as I stood up then we head downstairs for something to eat. But before we enter the kitchen he pulls me close to him to place his lips onto mine. I kiss him back slowly then he stops the kiss seconds later.

"I love you, Niall.. I don't hate you." He says smiling.

"I know that because.. I love you too."

-

Cute cute cute! :) Give me some ideas? It'd help. :)

Until next one-shot :) xx