[47] Unspoken Secret [RQ]

This one is based on Zayn leaving the band; Him telling Niall first, and he must keep it a secret. But when the other boys figure out that Niall has known about his leave for two months now, how will they react?

Requested by: SarahBroch

April 2015

Niall bites his lower lip on nervousness as Zayn told him that he wants to talk in his room, at midnight. He doesn't want Zayn to kiss him, touch him, or anything like that, because the blonde is dating Liam.

Hopefully its just a secret and nothing will happen. He stresses out too easily, but of course he would, he is always on tour and he never wants to mess up, anything.

The blonde hasn't so far, but that was just luck on his side.

Soon enough, that luck will fade and something bad will happen to him, he knows it. Whenever things seem to be going very well, his luck will vanish; it happens way too often.

The dark haired man walks into the room and sits down on Niall's bed, rubbing his hands together as the blonde looks at him, hard.

"N-Niall, you have to promise me that you won't tell the other lads, alright? I trust you and I can only tell you this right now, because I feel comfortable telling you this." The blonde, young man nods and sits down next to his friend who continues to sigh shakily.

"Of course, Zee. Go out and say it, I promise I won't tell the other lads." The older one of the two smiles and nods firmly, turning to Niall while he bites his lower lip.

His heart is racing and the blonde is getting more and more curious by the second.

"I'm leaving the band in a few months..." Niall's eyes grow instantly wide.

His mouth opens and closes like a fish underwater, shaking his head multiple times before standing up from his spot. Zayn looks at him sadly and rubs his hands together again.

"Wh-Why are you leaving? Do you hate us all?" Zayn chuckles and shakes his head, standing up along with Niall. He could never hate the four boys who have made him so happy.

"Of course not, Nialler. I just want to settle down and try out a solo career. I was hoping that you would understand and you would let me do this. I mean, I've already talked to people about it." The blonde sighs and nods, calming down a bit when he looks at his mate's face.

"Okay, I'm fine with it. But you have to tell the boys before it gets to be too late and they'll be angry. I don't want them to be angry, like how I am." Zayn smiles a bit while laughing softly, still looking into Niall's bright, blue eyes.

"Okay, I will tell them soon. Just, thank you for being so understanding with me." He gives Niall's a hug, receiving a hug back before he pulls back, seconds later.

"I'll see you tomorrow, yeah? For rehearsals." The blonde nods before Zayn leaves him. Hopefully, the other boys won't freak out.

Two months have passed, it being the beginning of June, and Zayn has sat everyone in the living room of the large, shared hotel room.