[104] Saved My Life [RQ]

Prompt: Liam didn't know that he'd be saving the life of an Irish boy, to also fall in love with him with his own twisted heart and loaded gun.

Requested by: slove9974

Niall rested his head upon his arms as he felt like he needed a nap during his study hall. The Irish boy needed to drain away his thoughts and feelings just for a little bit and a nap would surely help that cause enough for him to be at peace.

His final class was his study hall, so when the bell had rang, he quickly got up from his seat, said goodbye to the teacher and left with his belongings. The Irish boy yawned as he then stepped out of the school, making his way back home as he pulled out his phone and earbuds.

Before he could play any kind of music though, he heard footsteps running in different directions, making him frown as he looked up to see men acting a little odd. He trailed his eyes down to their middles, noticing they had guns before he quickly hid himself in the nearby foliage. His heart immediately dropped when seeing the weapons, but he had to be quiet in order to get out of there safely.

He peeked over what he could, noticing that they were running off, but he would soon hear gunshots, forcing him to hide again as he covered his mouth, wanting to cry so badly.

Niall just wanted to go home, to have a nice meal and watch something on Netflix, hulu anything that would satisfy his boredom, but he had to deal with the stupid people with the stupid guns that they had. What's so wrong in talking things out like a normal person?

Before he could realize it, someone crouched down beside him, a taller brunette who looked more than ready to shoot whoever necessary. The male looked down at Niall, frowning a little to see an innocent person in the midst of all the gunfire and action that was currently going on.

The mysterious man put a finger up to his own lips, Niall nodding in response before the other brunette stood up, aiming and shooting the clueless men right through their skulls, blood splattering onto the already messed up sidewalk and streets. Niall's heart sank, wanting to run away and risk everything to not hear anymore death occur, but the other male went to his side, examining his body that also attracted him.

“Let me take you to safety, gorgeous?” The blonde frowned, mouth gaping slightly as he eyed the gorgeous murderer who had just saved his life, not knowing that was what he just did.

Niall couldn't do anything but nod though, letting the stranger help him up and out of safety, feeling his heart rate continue to pick up speed as he was leaving with a completely unique and unknown person. He really didn't know what he was getting himself into.

The mystery brunette took him into what it seemed as an abandoned home after talking with someone over his walkie talkie. Their situation must be really serious if he and the other person had to use those things.

But Niall was taken into a small space, admiring all that was built and fixed in the building. It certainly was a ruined building, but the mystery man and some other people had time to fix it up and make sure that it was suitable for them.

“This is my headquarters that I share with a select few of people that I've favored since I began this ongoing task in my life. I hope you can be comfortable here for the time being...”

“Niall,” the younger male answered, looking down at his still shaky hands. His body wasn't functioning anymore and the sweat was evident on his hands as his breath was shaky. He still wanted to go home and lay on his warm bed, but he had a feeling that it wouldn't happen anytime soon, which made him want to cry even more.