[69] My Flower [RQ] [!]

Requested by: Blank1980

Contains: Short Smut (69 ;D), Badboy!Liam Girly!Niall

Quick Pregunta: Would y'all read a StepFather!LiamxStepSon!Niall story? Please comment x

Niall removes a fuzzy from his pink, big, fluffy sweater as he closes his locker door with a smile. Today has been a really good day for him so far and he can't help but feel as if someone has been watching him the whole day.

The presence doesn't seem to be bad, and he thinks it's someone he knows, but he isn't sure. Niall has always been an observant and always correct male student, but maybe who he thinks it is, couldn't actually be who it is? (It sounds confusing, but Niall understands his own logic.)

He knows that it's also another male, just from the strong scent that he has smelled before, but he can't put a name on the mysterious figure. He knows the scent, but not the name. Oh, he'll figure this out, even if it means ruining his lightly placed foundation from a stressed out cry, he will figure it out. One way or another.

After he leaves his locker, moments later, he starts smelling that strong scent again, and it makes his heart skip a few beats. He looks around slowly, examining each and every guy before he sees a boy with leather and a few tattoos on his hands and neck. The most suspicious looking guy.

He steps over to him like how he would normally walk, noticing that boy looking up at him with a tint of pink coating his tanned cheeks.

"Oh, hello there, Niall," the boy stated smoothly. Niall blushes a little at Liam's smooth start.

"Hello, Payne. Couldn't help but think that you were the one who was watching over me all day. We have known each other for a good year or so and now you finally decide to eye me up?" Liam blushes at his sudden, major confidence, not remembering him like this at all.

"W-Well I... I don't know. You just looked really adorable today- b-but you look wonderful everyday! I m-mean..." Niall chuckles and places a finger over Liam's lips, stepping a little closer to him as the small heels on his shoes click on the clean, shiny floor beneath them.

"I understand, Li. But why don't you tell me another reason why you were staring, huh?" Liam's blush intensifies and all he can do is place his lips onto the blonde's, catching Niall off guard.

But Niall kisses him back, wrapping his thin arms around Liam's waist as the brunette wraps his own around the blonde's petite waist.

Their lips mold together perfectly as no one dares to stare, leaving the two be to themselves as their hearts race in harmony and their arms pulling each other closer and closer together. They've wanted this for so long and they're finally showing it, letting nothing hold them back any longer.

When they do depart though, Liam grips Niall's waist and licks his own lips, tasting the blonde's delicious lip gloss. "My place... After next period..." He said in between breaths, earning a smirk from the gorgeous blonde in front of him.

"Before prom, huh? You taking me there as well, then?" Liam smirks, his blush still evident as he shrugs a bit.

"If you'd like to go, that is." He retorted, making Niall smile again as he squeals silently. He's on cloud nine right now and he never wants to fall.

"I might as well, since you have my prom dress." Liam's blush becomes more defined, but he grips Niall's waist even harder, making the blonde giggle from the sudden action.

"It just smells like you and I couldn't resist sneaking into your home and taking it. I know that you knew about it though, but I didn't say anything, because I thought you'd never want me for being so damn creepy." Niall giggles again, caressing Liam's growing beard as he stares into his sparkly, brown eyes.