[145] Big Family [RQ]

Prompt: Niall and Liam have a family of four, along with his friend Ali and her boyfriend Harry who also have four boys in total. What'll happen when two more come into each of their families?

Requested by: AliJB1996

Slipping out of bed never seemed easy for Niall, especially since his stomach had grown bigger and bigger for the nth time in a span of a few years. He had himself to blame, though.

Those explicit talks felt unnecessary to speak about, for obvious reasons, but Liam let it all go for the huge and loving family that he adored.

Their four boys, Chase, Nathan, Alex, and Shane were all loved and cherished by their fathers, and nothing would change that, at all.

Ali and Harry's boys, Kris, Sebastian, Vincent and Jayson, all behaved remarkably well whilst still being young and carefree.

The unique families spent much of their free time together, allowing all the boys to spend that equivalent amount of time to play with toys and generally get along in a childish manner.

A day like that came to be when Niall and Ali needed a break from hearing constant screaming and begging by their loving baby boys.

Liam and Harry agreed to take care of them all for the day, getting help from Louis and Zayn who happily complied and came over right away, hyping the kids up almost immediately.

This brought Niall and Ali happiness and put them at ease when going to the latter's house, settling in her queen-sized bed to relax, watch Mean Girls and snack on healthy foods.

While said movie played in the background, Niall brought a particular topic that felt necessary to discuss after leaving his home, away from Liam.

"I know this is supposed to be our relaxing time, but the thought of leaving Liam with Zayn has me worried. I mean, it's clear to me that Zayn still has strong feelings for him, but to Liam, well... he's super clueless. Should I be worried?" Ali chuckles, shaking her head, sighing.

"No, not at all. I've had a similar issue with Harry and Louis since they're both bisexual, but it's clear that nothing will happen as Louis and I have talked thoroughly about who we love." Niall nods, still carrying that ping of worry hitting him every now and again, more frequently than necessary.

"I want to trust Liam with all of my well being since he's about to have six boys with me, but I don't know. My love for him is still the same, and his love for me has deepened, but-"

"Then there's nothing to worry about. If he has this strong connection and love for you, then there's no need to worry about any of it. You belong to him and vice versa, and nobody in the world is going to change that." Niall sighs before nodding in defeat, bringing Ali into a much-needed hug after nearly crying over his sinister thoughts that always appeared during the last trimester of his pregnancies.

"You're absolutely right... Now, let's gush over Mean Girls and eat all of this without worry." Ali smiles and nods happily towards Niall, turning to the screen afterward while digging through the bowl between her and the loving male.

Their relaxation and free time lasted long enough for them to go back the next day and step into Niall's home to see all of their boys calm and at ease for once, in a while.

Niall entered the kitchen to see Liam cooking breakfast, allowing for the Irishman to walk up behind him and press a few kisses to the bare skin that felt softer than the day before.

"How did the babysitting go, Li? I hope it wasn't too much for you to handle, knowing how all of them can be when they are all together." Liam smiles and turns to kiss his husband properly, long enough to then pull away a bit breathless.