[100] Human Love Interest [RQ]

Prompt: Liam is an alpha werewolf, searching for his soulmate in the local city but has terrible luck. Niall is a human, living the normal life that he must suffer through each day before he finds himself in a bedroom, a sweet alpha standing before him.

Requested by: dannymurphy1234

Niall was in the convenient store near his home, buying the necessities that he needed for the next month as he went over the list of items that he wrote down on his small notepad.

He quickly examines the page that he wrote in as he walked down a lonely aisle, feeling a pair of eyes on him as he did so, but he didn't give too much attention to that. Although, when it happened, it didn't go away and it felt as though something was examining him, marking him like he was the treasure that needed to be found.

Niall figured that it was nothing as a family walked past him, letting him calm down while he placed a few of the listed items in his cart that seemed a little broken from how squeaky it was. Everything seemed ruined in his town, but it didn't bother him too much as he was happier living alone than with his loud family.

His town was barren, quiet to the point that the fog decided to never leave the area, which was actually a little odd to see. Niall continued to love on as normally as he could though, learning to adapt to the uniqueness that was his town.

The Irishman finally went up to the cashier with a small yawn escaping past his lips, wandering down to his watch as it hit seven in the afternoon. Time surely flew by as well, which was both a good thing and a bad thing.

The man rang up the items, receiving the appropriate amount of money from Niall before the Irishman himself took his amenities and left with a “thank you, have a nice evening,” and a gentle smile that brightened the barren city.

He goes to his car right after leaving the store, feeling the cool breeze hit him hard as he shivers from the intense cold. The temperature wasn't as bad when he entered, but all he cared about was snuggling up in his sheets and going to bed after eating a delicious snack with himself.

But he could feel the same pair of eyes staring at him from afar as he locked the doors, his arms gathering goosebumps while he started the car. He knew someone was there, but didn't want to provoke them, deciding that it'd be best to just drive off and home where he'd be safe and sound, away from the dangers of the world.

He did make it home without any issues, locking his car doors before entering his home more quickly then usually. Niall then locks his front door, making sure that the ones are the same way as he felt a drop of sweat pool down his face.

He felt like he was going insane, like the person was getting inside of his head and ruining his thoughts in such ridiculous ways, but he had to stay calm and collected in order to be sane.

That's what he had done anyway, going up to his room after putting what he bought away, bringing a glass of cold milk and a few cookies that he wanted to nibble on before bed. He ate them after locking his bedroom door, windows and slipping under his covers, feeling content with himself as he didn't feel so scared anymore.

Little did he know, there was an alpha outside his house, inhaling his scent that was strong and meant for the werewolf who so desperately needed to be with his soulmate.

But Niall didn't have the feeling of being an omega, but a simple human that was meant to be with him for the rest of his life. He was confused and a little worried, but knew that he had to capture the human and make sure that he was correct in that the male was for him only.

It didn't take long or much for him to capture Niall after he had fallen asleep, taking the human to his own house where it would be unfamiliar and a new sight that would surely shock him.