[164] Doctor In Need [RQ] [!]

Prompt: Niall goes on another one of his checkups where he earns more than just some feedback from the handsome doctor he's known for years.

Requested by: onedirectionfan35

Niall carefully walks through the sliding doors to find himself waiting in a room near his usual examination area. His feet echoed the panicky feeling that bubbles deep inside. He couldn't wait to finally get this checkup over with, so he'd be able to go home and rest for however long his baby would handle.

When he was finally called by the doctor, he stood up carefully then made his way through the door and short hall until entering his usual examination room where Dr.Payne awaited him.

He was already trembling at the sight of him, mouth watering from how gorgeous he looked under the fluorescent lighting that couldn't do him enough justice. He was absolutely gorgeous.

“You know the drill.” His light yet deep and sultry tone of voice ordered Niall to slip his shirt up enough for Dr.Payne to check his vitals and check on the baby alike. He rested his hand on Niall's right thigh, which covered by a pair of shorts and loose underwear, and watched the baby move in the projection.

“He's doing very well.” He smiles. “You're eating well and it shows. I couldn't be a prouder doctor.” The expression on his face assists that fact enough for Niall to lean in close and bring him into a sudden kiss, one of which he couldn't wait for.

“Since I've been doing so well...” Niall slips the rest of his shirt off and drops it to the floor. “Why don't you go ahead and make love to me right on this bed, Liam?" He earns a subtle smirk and nod that allows him to witness a glorious sight.

Liam takes off his scrubs right after locking the door and testing the blinds shut. He's stood before Niall fully naked, cöck growing at a decent rate while he stared at him. He had no choice but to state at Niall and bask in the beauty that lied on the cold bed in such a small yet comfortable space.

Before he knew it, Niall could feel Liam's tongue glide into his mouth. They were kissing as their lives depended on it as Liam's lubed up fingers stretched open Niall's tight hole just enough to fit Liam's massive cöck inside of the pregnant man. With each finger that slipped inside, Niall's muffled moans were growing difficult to deal with under restricted time. Liam had other appointments after all, but nothing as great as this.

“Take your time. Your next appointment is in about two hours.” Niall smirks while watching Liam then kiss down his body. “It's why I wanted this appointment to be so early. More time for you to please me, Doctor Payne.” This earns a short chuckle right before Niall endures a third and final finger that slipped inside of his aching hole that was begging for even more.

His eyes were trained on Liam who licked, kissed and sucked all over his body as if he were a canvas. He didn't mind this sort of treatment, after all, he loved it more than the generic, basically acts of sexual release that would never get him off properly.

Liam knew his way around Niall's entire body, even by a distant memory. He figured out where to drive him insane, when to touch him in the right places, and how to get him coming within seconds. His knowledge about Niall wasn't that surprising.

“Ready for my cöck?” Liam ran his fingers along Niall's exposed sides, rolling on a condom while he watched him lick his lips in anticipation for what was coming next. “I could always just trade you for the next hour and-”

“You do that and your dïck will be out the window, you ass.” He added a glare that immediately was followed by a chuckle from Liam who expected such a response from him.