[115] My Clarity [RQ]

Prompt: Liam cheats on Niall after a long night at his job. Niall finds out almost instantly and rethinks his future with the Englishman.

Requested by: slove9974

Niall felt like it was going to happen since the day since his friends repeatedly told him that it wasn't going to work out in the long run. They were right because Liam had cheated on him with one of the office sluts that have been wanting him since he began the hard job.

The Irishman tried his best to be there for his lover, to help him when need b3, but Liam seemed to not count on Niall anymore and move onto something that would bring him more joy and pleasure. Niall wasn't too shocked, though.

Once Liam came home, he knew that Niall figured out what happened by the look that he had on his face. The Englishman felt far more than guilty at that moment, wanting to explain himself and his actions, but Niall burst out crying. He wasted four years with the man that gave him pity love and fake pleasure.

Although, Niall knew he'd heal from this sooner than later because Liam was a little bit distant for the past year, which was an obvious sign. Liam looked as though he felt horrible, wearing a face of regret, looking like he was going to cry at any moment in time over his own, dirty actions.

The Irishman wasn't having it, shaking his head as he stepped up to Liam with crossed arms and a raised brow that intimidated the buff man.

"Did you really think that I wouldn't figure this out? That I wouldn't feel this way even if you didn't decide to bring up what you did with that slut at your work? It was clear that what he wanted was you, but you and your dïck couldn't help yourselves, because I apparently wasn't good enough, and maybe I'm not, Liam.

Maybe it'd be better if I left you and your cheating self to fück as many guys as you want, fück around with whomever you please and watch you crumble with the number of diseases that you'll get from being such a gross human being with no standards or self-respect. Maybe I should do just that to please and save myself."

Niall turned around with a huff as tears pooled down Liam's face, his heart crumbling over the fact that he had ruined his chances of keeping the Irishman's heart forever. He genuinely did love the man with all of his heart, and he wasn't thinking straight when doing the many disgusting things with Josh. Liam wanted to fix everything though, to the best of his abilities.

The Irishman sighed a little, "I'm going to be staying at Louis' for the time being. For now, I don't want to be anywhere near you, and in the meantime, you should rehash everything and start thinking about the people who love you the most, who care for you entirely, Liam."

That's all that he said before gathering his things in the room, them being in their own bedroom at the time, before making his leave with a few tears dripping down his rosy red cheeks.

He needs to leave the house once and for all have some time for himself and talk with Louis in order to get a better side out of the situation.

Talking with the feathery-haired boy would be better for him because he needs a better mindset in order to get a better grasp of the situation, and leaving Liam behind will make things easier for himself in the long run.

He gave Liam one last look before exiting the front door, leaving everything behind including his troubles that affected his life more than anything else before letting out one last tear as he closed and locked the door behind him, heading towards his car with a small glimmer of hope deep within his heart.

He never thought he'd be leaving Liam behind, but he really needed this time alone to figure out whoever did those things with the taller brunette because he needed that closure and he needed to know the truth about who did those things with the man that he loved so dearly.