[152] A Gentle Breeze [!]

Prompt: Niam make love on the roof. That's it.

Dedicated To: niamsvinyl

Niall drags Liam by the hand when making it up onto the roof of their apartment building. He leads him to a blanket laid out right in the middle of the small area. A bright moonlight beamed right onto them whilst a subtle, warm wind blows against them as well.

The Irishman lays down on the blanket and begins undressing, eyes darting up to stare into Liam's that never looked away from him.

“Are you just going to stand there or take those clothes off?” Niall had to ask. He smirks and bites his lower lip when his lover obliges and pulls off each piece slowly.

“No need to rush me.” Liam huffs. “Just trying to appreciate the beauty that always obeys me.” A smirk falls onto his face, especially when Niall rolls his eyes and places the shirt he stole from Liam onto the ground.

“I will definitely keep obeying you if I can ride you all night.” He sits up while Liam gets on his knees in front of him. Their eyes continue to stay locked together. “Unless you don't me to-”

“No no, I do! God, yes I do, please...” Liam wanted that more than anything else. He goes along with the idea by taking off his socks and laying down on the wide and fluffy blanket. His bare body remained against it while Niall found himself hovering about him.

He grabs the condom that he took from their bedroom and slipped it onto Liam's already rock hard erection that he required from staring at Niall's body. The Irishman slips it down the long and thick length before spurting a bit of lube onto its bulbous head.

Liam lets out a soft moan and jerks up into the touch. He whines when not receiving enough friction, not expecting Niall to already settle down onto him.

The Irishman's legs laid flat on the outside of Liam's, their thighs touching delicately. Niall faced his lover in the process and felt himself finally growing hard.

“Goddamn, you're so big...” Niall breathed out. He bites his lower lip as Liam stretches him out with short, slow thrusts. The Englishman takes it easy and watches as Niall's face contorts every so often in a mix of pleasure and discomfort in the span of about ten seconds.

“Let me know if you want me to slow down or stop, okay? I don't want to hurt any bit of you, my love.” Liam earns a short nod, not expecting Niall to lean down and bring their lips together in a passionate and heartwarming kiss.

“You'll never hurt any part of me. Just love me like you always do, without failure.” He smiles down at Liam who feels at ease. His heartbeat quickens at the sweet words while he grips Niall's waist, rubbing circles in the divots of his hips that felt soft. He loved touching Niall like this a little too much.

He eventually moves them to Niall's bare, thick ass that mostly fit in his large and warm hands. The wind blows against him and he still manages to shiver while Liam's erected cöck sat inside of him, not moving a single inch.

With a short nod, Niall begins his own movements and doesn't hesitate to moan at how good it felt for Liam to move in and out of his tight hole that got used to the huge length right before experiencing this. He never failed to enjoy Liam's huge cöck that drilled deep inside of him every so often, and he desired it every day.

“You fill me up so good, babe...” Niall whispered into his ear when leaning down, still feeling Liam's length slip past his tight walls. Liam didn't move his hands nor stopped himself from moaning even the slightest bit when hearing those words and feeling Niall kiss and nip at the sensitive part of his exposed and sweaty neck.