[9] Seeing You Hurt

9.

Includes: Slight Self harm/Slight Violence/Slight Sophiam

Niall

Seeing Liam and Sophia hang around each other just sickens me. Sure they love each other and sure Sophia loves Liam a lot but I love him way more. Liam is as straight as a pencil and I'm straight as a curly fry, I want him, he doesn't want me, see my struggles?

Gladly, he doesn't know I like him, at least not yet, word will eventually get out and soon enough, Liam will find out and he'll hate my guts, I really don't want that. I just have to be quiet because no one knows at this point, not even my mum or dad.

I have a little shrine of Liam things in the deep part of my closest, its not creepy, and I just pray every other day that he'll like me but I know he won't, he just won't. It'll have to be a miracle for me and Liam to become a thing. A really great miracle.

I step out of the baby blue house and step down the crystal white steps onto the brown concrete afterwards with a frown plastered on my face. Today was Liam and I's meeting day of that week that only has us two and no one else, I almost told him on one of these days but I didn't have apenough courage. Of course.

And I told him that if he ever brought anyone along with us, including his girlfriend, I'll leave and not talk with him until the following week. Gladly, I've never had to do that, but I feel like it'll happen this week, so great.

I step in front of the baige colored house that Liam owns by himself and knock on the white patterned door. Liam opens it and when he sees me, he instantly smiles. "There's my, Ni. Come in." I smiled softly and stepped in before he closed the door and locked it, good, or bad. I keep on my shoes and he frowns my way. "Why aren't you taking off your shoes?" He asks with a sad tone.