[53] Is There Somewhere?

Summary: Niall falls in love, but does he regret it? He wants his best friend, Liam, to fall in love with him, but will he? Could Liam accept his love? So many questions, so many answers.

Song: Is There Somewhere by Halsey

Niall, a full blonde, rests his whole body on the grand hotel room's bed, sighing in relief.

Today has been a very stressful day for him; loads of interviews; the paparazzi; crazy fans. He's thankful to be in this wonderful hotel room with his friend, Liam, now.

The brunette is dancing around in his purple tube socks, wearing boxers and one of his big sweaters.

A huge smile is spread across his face while Niall watches him with nothing but love in his crystal blue eyes. The eyes that make Liam smile from ear to ear. The eyes that make him feel complete.

He flashes his own brown eyes towards Niall, whilst smiling, making the blonde boy giggle. The blonde has had this major crush on him for so long that he has fallen in with him.

He's made that final, tonight.

He loves his best friend, Liam; the goof who wears tube socks and dances around like an idiot in hotel rooms, even in his own room. Niall could never tell Liam about his own feelings though.

The blonde doesn't want to ruin their friendship over his own feelings, plus, Liam could never love him back.

He has a girlfriend, who he obviously cares about as he is with Niall instead, so the blonde doesn't want to ruin that. He'd rather not be greedy for Liam's love and attention.

When Liam's done dancing though, he gets onto the bed with Niall, looking down at him as he is shorter than him.

He smiles cheekily while Niall blushes. The blonde then clutches one of Liam's arms, bringing him closer. The slightly older lad only chuckles, scooting closer to his needy friend.

"This is right where it begins..." Liam speaks softly, running one of his hands down Niall's right, rosy cheek, his face turned serious.

The blonde raises his brow before noticing that Liam is leaning in closer to him. All of his breath is gone. He's frozen because Liam is going to kiss him; his best friend.

Niall wants this, but he doesn't at the same time. Liam is taken, and he promised himself that this brunette wouldn't complete him; complete his whole life. But he loves him; he loves him so much.

That's what makes him close the gap and press his own lips against Liam's. As he thought, his best friend's lips feel so good; so great against his.

He runs his hands up and down Liam's arms while the brunette slips his hands up in Niall's shirt.

Those warm hands against his cool skin makes him moan through the kiss, causing a smirk to appear on Liam's lips; he continues the kiss though.

Niall wants to get on top of him and he wants to continue this, but tears start forming in his eyes because his girlfriend is a thing.

He doesn't want to be this side thing that Liam goes to when he wants love; not at all. He wants to be Liam's main boyfriend, not a toy.

Niall pulls away from Liam, wearing a sad face as Liam wears a worried look. The brunette does have feelings for his best friend, he just doesn't know if they're as strong as his feelings for Dani.

Niall has started breaking down in tears, his pale hands in his face as the salty drops of tears flood through the cracks of his fingers.

"I don't want to be your number t-two, Liam. I already feel bad enough that you're doing this with me when you have a girlfriend; being your side plaything is just as b-bad," Niall admits, catching Liam by surprise; he's holding onto the blonde's waist.

"I kn-know, Ni, but, I like you, I really do; I'm sure you do as well or what just happened wouldn't have. The thought of not being with you hurts, so so much. But then again, I have my girl; I don't know what to do..." Niall bites his lower lip while sighing, shaking his head as he gets off of Liam.

Liam has to figure out what he wants now; whether he likes it or not. He must choose.

"Well you're not leaving until you choose. We can be here for weeks; I can pay the hotel bill." Niall crosses his arms and stares at the man in front of him; Liam is smirking a bit. How cheeky they can both be is astonishing.

"That's fine because being with you makes me so, very happy. With my girl, not as much..." Niall raises his brow whilst chuckling. He licks his lips and leans closer to Liam after taking off his shirt.

The blonde didn't want to change Liam's mind like this, but he has fallen way too hard, way too fast with his best friend. He needs Liam's love in return for loving him to the point of insanity.

His best friend has changed his view on love.

Love being something that's needed, something that makes you happy and ansty, to the point where you want to see your loved one for every second of every day. That's what Niall wants.

Does he regret this feeling of love, though?

No.

"Make your choice, Liam James. Have Dani for the rest of your life, or me, your best friend who's sorry for loving you, sorry for begging for you like this. I love you way too much that it's insane, and I am so sorry about it; I shouldn't be though.

I should be happy that I'm feeling this way, and I am, but I'm also sad because you may not have these feelings for me. I'm just hoping...

Is there somewhere? Somewhere in your heart, is there love for me? Is there somewhere that we can freely love each other and be one together? I want--no--need that, in my life. I need your love and I need that place where we can be one. Is there somewhere?"

Liam looks at him with a slightly opened mouth, completely surprised at his friend's words just now. He doesn't know how to feel, but he knows what to do in this moment as Niall tears up.

He cups the blonde's cheeks worh his warm hands, bringing his face close enough until they begin to kiss again. Liam quickly moves one of his hands to Niall's waist, moving him so he's on his waist.

Niall is still tearing up, but this moment, this second kiss with Liam is making him feel all types of better. This kiss is rough, but passionate; needed, but forced; and all in all, beautiful.

The blonde wraps his arms around Liam's neck, smiling through the wonderful kiss, before pulling back seconds later to catch his breath.

Liam smiles at him cheekily while biting his lower lip, patting the blonde's perky bum gently. "I want you and only you," he states, making Niall's heart skip oh so many beats. He couldn't be happier.

"I was hoping that you were gonna say that after the second kiss that just occurred," Niall replies with a smirk, making Liam chuckle and brush away some hairs from the blonde's face.

"I think I fell in love as well, tonight. Should I be sorry about that?" Niall blushes hard and says nothing, he only shakes his head before kissing Liam once again. The brunette smiles again, and he has never felt so happy, than to be with Niall.

Can we pretend that we're in love...

A/N: That last line was the last line in the song, and no, their love is real, so so real :) I loved this and I hope y'all enjoyed! x