[25] Something In The Air

[This one-shot is dedicated to a song that I've loved for about 3-5 years I believe? I'm not sure. I really love this song and the guy who sings it, Cody Longo, who plays Eddie Duran in the Soap Opera, Hollywood Heights, which was on Nickelodeon, is just amazing. This song is upbeat and just awesome, which will make this one-shot extra cute ;) Listen to the song while you read, obvi ;)]

3rd person

breathe it in

can you feel it in your soul?

under your skin

just let it take control.

as the blonde Irishman enters the hugely popular nightclub midnight, he instantly smiles when he sees the decorated bar, the decorated bar itself and the many hot dudes who are swarming the large area. licking his lips, the Irishman locks his eyes with the many drinks behind the counter, placing his plump bum down on a seat.

he gazes his eyes over a few drinks or more on the menu, since he's new here, and when he finds his pick, he orders the said drink to then wait patiently for the delicious, cold beverage, wanting it, needing it so badly, since his mouth is dry.

tonight is gonna be our night

the beating rhythm, feel the energy inside

I know your body wants to explode, your feet just wanna go

we're gonna feel alive.

once his drink is placed down onto a napkin, he quickly picks it up, sipping it with a straw as a nice looking man comes and sits next to the thirsty, 22 year old. he has brown, soft-looking hair, brown, beautiful eyes, scruff that perfectly suites his face, and a nice body. he knows that since the blonde stared at the man once he sat down.

"what's your name gorgeous?" he asks the blonde in a deep, thick, english accent. "the name's Niall, yours?" Niall asks after taking a sip from the pink, bendy straw. "liam. love the Irish accent." Niall blushes at the comment. "thanks, liam. love the english accent, makes you more attractive." liam blushes at that comment.

there's something in the air! yeah!

yeah we're gonna have a good time!

there's something in the air! yeah!

yeah were gonna have a good time!

woah, oh! woah, oh! woah, oh! woah, oh!

"would you care to dance with me, niall?" liam asks as an upbeat song comes on. "I'd love to dance, liam." niall takes another sip from his drink before going onto the dance floor with liam. once they make it to the dance floor, liam quickly, but softly, grips nialls' hands, dancing with him immediately, like he's been wanting to all night.