[62] You're Glowing [RQ] [!]

Requested by: dean-ne

Summary: Liam is pregnant with Niall's baby and having this baby makes him more needy, while Niall has other things in his mind that make him... Excited.

Contains: Pregnant!Liam Top!Niall

The brunette groans in a slight pain as he gets up from his and his husband's, Niall's, bed. He begins to waddle over to the door, to go in the hallway, but before he could, Niall opens the door and shows a bright smile with his pearly white teeth. He's always been very hygienic.

"Good morning, Li. Did you sleep well?" The blonde asks as he rubs Liam's bare, beautifully glowing belly, in which the brunette smiles from the gentle touch of his lover.

Liam nods, "yes, I did. I'm just wanting some breakfast right now and-"

"Say no more! I'll cook you whatever you'd like. You've been starting to get pains though, I'm assuming, so you'll need to stay in bed, unless you need to bathe or use the restroom, okay?" Liam smiles lovingly at his gorgeous husband and nods, planting a soft kiss to his temples.

"I understand, my love. I'll get right to the bed and I'd like some healthy for our baby, okay? With a side of sausages." Niall chuckles and lightly taps Liam's belly, planting a kiss to it just as lightly.

"Coming right up, my two beautiful boys." Liam blushes as Niall then walks off.

Stress has gone away from the brunette quickly as he sits down on his bed again, smiling to himself, because Niall is the perfect mother for their child. He wouldn't want anyone else to fall in love with or have a beautiful baby boy with.

Although, he knows about Niall's kink about his glowing belly, which makes things a little more interesting, he's still a good mother.

Having the kink where you get turned on by your lover being pregnant by how your stomach gets big is a little odd, but Liam can't judge his husband. If it makes the blonde happy then that's all that matters to the pregnant man.

Niall hasn't really done anything major as Liam's stomach has grown, him being 7 months in now, but he has a feeling that the blonde will do something soon: it's just a gut feeling he has.

When the blonde does come back with the food, he sets the tray down, with the plate and orange juice, before placing a kiss to Liam's cheek.

"I hope you enjoy, LiLi. I'll be right back though, I need to shower." Liam nods and pecks Niall's lips, earning a blush from his husband before he walks into the connected bathroom.

When he leaves, Liam begins to eat the delicious smelling food, quietly moaning to himself from the taste seconds later. But as he eats, he pulls off his sweatpants, leaving himself fully naked and ready for Niall when he comes back.

Although the blonde hasn't wanted to make love with him during this long amount of time, Liam is going to make sure that he'll get his husband to agree with this. He's been so needy of Niall, but has been nervous to really beg for him, but today, he's done with waiting and he wants his husband to love him again, after so long.

Minutes pass and Liam is already done with the food, wiping his mouth with the napkin after setting the tray on the nearby table. He hears the door as he gets comfortable though, making his heart race once he sees Niall's perfectly pale, fit body coming out of the bathroom wearing nothing.

A few droplets of water fall onto the carpeted floor as he looks for clothes, but when he glances over at his husband, he sighs shakily. The blonde fully turns to Liam and raises his brow a little, stepping up to the pregnant man as he stares at him.

"Liam... You know how I don't want to do anything sexual when you're pregnant..." Liam sighs and nods as Niall gets on the bed slowly.

"I know... B-But I just want you to love me again and make me feel special... It's just been so long and I need you to make love to me... I won't get hurt and if I start to feel to pain, I'll tell you. Just please..." Niall smiles softly at his adorable husband, gently placing a kiss on his plump belly.

"Don't worry about a thing, my love. I'll go slow and show you how much you mean to me, okay?" Liam blushes and nods, laying on his side now as Niall lays behind him, rubbing the brunette's belly soothingly as he kisses his neck.

"It's too bad you're 7 months in, Li... Would've let you ride me... But loving you like this is still perfect." Liam blushes even harder before feeling one of Niall's wet fingers poke at his tight hole. He lets out a shaky sigh as the blonde soon begins opening him up with one finger, then two, then eventually three.

Before long, Niall slips into Liam carefully, the two both moaning at the wonderful pleasure that they haven't endured in so long.

The blonde then leans over and plants a sweet kiss to Liam's lips, as he rocks his hips back and forth against the brunette's plump bottom. Niall is surely enjoying this and wouldn't be lying if he said that he had missed this time with Liam.

"O-Oh, Niall... Go a little faster please..." Niall obeys his husband and moves his hips a little faster and harder, earning a louder moan from Liam who is enjoying every second of this.

The blonde places a hand on Liam's stomach as he loves him passionately, beginning to whisper sweet things into his pregnant husband's ear.

"I just wanted you... To know... That you're so beautiful to me, Liam. I'm so glad that we're having this baby and god I love you so damn much," he said, whilst thrusting his hips a little harder than before.

Liam starts feeling the need to release and he hasn't even touched himself; plus, he hasn't been filled up this good in so long and the pleasure is beyond amazing.

"Your body, including your belly, is a glowing masterpiece and you couldn't get anymore beautiful in my e-eyes, Li... Fück..." He muttered, getting closer and closer to the edge. Liam is beginning to whine, aching to release.

"Your belly especially makes me so happy, it's because we have our own child in there and I cannot wait to see him. You make me so happy and I just wanted you to know that." Liam smiles.

"This may sound weird, but your belly turns me on and I just want you to keep having babies..."

Niall continued, making Liam smirk before he makes a face of pleasure, releasing all over the sheets as he clenches around his husband, making the blonde come deep into him.

They both breath breathlessly and their hearts are racing fast, but all that Liam wants is to hold and kiss his husband for as long as he can. So he does that, letting Niall clean the two up before he places his lips onto his husband's soft ones.

Niall kisses back with a smile, one of his hands still being placed on Liam's plump belly, making the brunette grin big during the kiss. Afterward though, Niall pulls away and leans his forehead against Liam's, a smirk on his flushed face.

"Promise me that we'll have more children, LiLi. I just want to love you and see you like this so much. At least, one more time after our baby boy..." Niall pleaded, making Liam chuckle lightly.

"Anything you want. As long as you continue to compliment me, then it's okay." Niall giggles and nods, pecking Liam's lips thrice.

"I'll always compliment you, beautiful."

A/N: This was something interesting :) I hope y'all enjoyed this requested OS and I love you all! Also, you may request things again if you'd like x