[15] A Proposal

15.

Niall

The screaming fans around us four boys are excitingly hectic and very surprising since I don't know why their screa!ing so much. I mean, there couldn't be a reason, could there? Maybe the rest of the boys had a surprise but just didn't want to tell me about it? Oh I would so scold them later about it and possibly smack them, a lot, my punishments are lame, I know.

Anyway, the scream gets louder once the music dies down making me utterly confused on what's happening since the lights are dimming and a large circle shines on Liam and only Liam now. "So most of you know that I have a huge surprise today!" He screams into the microphone making the fans scream somewhat louder.

"Yes yes and that surprise is the biggest yet! Sophia!" Sophia then comes up to Liam from the audience, now standing in front of Liam who is now holding her hands. "Sophia, I've loved you, for so so long. You've made the happiest and most luckiest man, me, feel so special. I know we have had our rough patches but those were in the past, we're in the present now and its so much better."

Liam then kneels down on one knee in front of Sophia, making her and everyone cry but most of the fans scream louder, somehow. "All I'm saying is, is that. Will you, Sophia Smith, marry me?" He asks while grabbing the small box from his back pocket, holding it out in front of him, to then open the box showing a beautiful ring on the large screen.

Before I could hear Sophia's answer, my eyes shut and all I see is black after knocking my head on the cold stage floor, hearing screams of girls, yelling my name, frightened of what just happened to me.

°°°

Waking up in a hospital bed, I notice all the boys, including Sophia, standing near my bed with scared looks on their faces as their eyes are welling up with tears. "G-Guys..?" I ask slowly before rubbing my eyes softly. "Niall!" They all said, loudly, so loudly. "Guys shh.." I shushed them as they smiled. "Sorry." They all whispered in sync.

"Yeah yeah. How'd the concert go?" I asked softly as Louis sat at the end of my bed slowly. "It went great." Liam said smiling as he held Sophia's hand with the ring on it. I nodded softly as I look down. "What's wrong Niall?" Louis asked softly as everyone looked at me. "C-Can I talk with Louis alone guys? I'll talk with each of you separately.." They all nod then leave as Louis stayed.

"So, what's up?" Louis asked with a smile. "I-I think I like Liam..." His smile instantly faded. "Wh-What?" I looked down again slowly. "Yeah... I had a feeling he would propose to Sophia soon enough but not this soon... Deep down I liked him, I just had to hide my feelings, ya know? Since he is happy with her and all..." A hidden tear falls down my pale cheek.

"Oh, Niall... When you talk with him, you have to be honest. He won't hate you, he's too sweet enough to hate his little leprechaun princess." That made me smile again. "Thanks, Lou." He nods while patting my leg. "Can you get Harry in here please?" He nods softly before leaving the room then Harry enters seconds after.

"Hey, Niall. How ya feeling?" He asks softly as he sat down where Louis was seated before. "Feeling a tad good..." I answer before letting out a long, quiet sigh. "What's up? Is it Liam related?" He asks smiling softly. "What do you-" "I know you like Liam. Well since yesterday." My eyes grew a tad wide.

"How?" I asked quietly. "Well you were staring at him while he was biting his lip, which then you did also, and you kept moaning his name when I walked past your room." I blushed darkly. "Tell him that you like him, okay, Niall? For me and Louis, tell him." I nodded softly. "Can you get Liam please? I just want to get this over with.." He frowns sadly then leaves the room.

Liam comes in with a smile while closing the door behind him and sitting closer to me then when Louis and Harry did. His smile continues as he starts rubbing my knuckles after grabbing my hand slowly. He always does that when something bad happens to me.

"Liam.. I need to tell you something. I'm just going to come right out and say it, I like you and I know that you and Sophia just got engaged and I'm sorry for saying this just now but please leave so I don't cry, knowing that I won't be able to kiss you and do things with you."

I slip my hand out from Liam's, flip over so I'm not facing him, then shut my eyes, hiding the tears and stopping them from falling. I didn't hear anything from Liam but I knew he was still there which made me feel really worried. "N-Niall.." He finally choked out as I glanced at him to see small tears on his perfect face. "D-Don't say anything, L-Liam.." I lean up slowly then place my lips onto his, sending shockwaves up my pale body and possibly Liam's toned body.

I wasn't expecting it but Liam kissed back after about five seconds or so, holding me closer then before. The door opens, showing Louis who is smiling and Liam instantly pulls back making me frown. "Continue boys. Sophia just left by the way, Liam." He nods softly while looking down as I look out the window. "Liam, I swear, if you hurt Niall by going after her I will throw spoons at you and punch you in the dick."

I keep looking through the window as a small smile spread across my flushed face as I hear Liam sigh. The room is silent until Liam takes off his shoes and coat, to then cuddle up behind me, pulling me close to him. "L-Lia-" "Shh, Baby." He interrupts quietly as the door closes quietly and as he starts kissing my neck. "What about you and S-Sophia? Aren't you engaged?" I ask softly as he continues kissing my neck.

"That proposal was for someone else. He wasn't there when he said he was going to be, Luke said. So I did it for him, I was holding her hand and pretending to date her because I like you, Baby. You know we couldn't date because of the hate, it triggers you too easily.. I didn't know you liked me until now." I signed, smiling softly.

"But what just a few seconds ago, when you stopped the kiss when Louis walked in? You know him and Harry are a thing, Li.." I said with a sad tone. "I just panicked, Baby.. I'm sorry..." He then sucks on my neck softly, making me bite my lip. "L-Li.. Not here, when I'm still in pain.." He giggled against my neck. "Well can I at least make a proposal.." He whispers in my ear.

"S-Sure, Li.." He kisses my neck one last time before going around the bed to knell in front of me, smiling like an idiot. "I know you just started liking me but I've always.. Loved.. You, Baby. We were the best of friends, we laughed and smiled, cuddled and joked around, kissed each others cheeks as a Bromance but now we are a romance which makes this seem not real at all. But it is." I smiled softly.

"I am glad we are together now and its okay if you say no but.. Will you, Niall James Horan, Marry me?" He asked after pulling out another black box from his pant pocket and opening it to show a much better, and beautiful ring then Sophia's.

"Oh, yes, Liam. Definitely." I said as my face flushed and small tears fell after sitting there from thinking. He smiles while tears from his eyes fall as well, then he slips the ring on my pale finger before placing his plump lips onto my not so plump ones. "I'm glad I proposed to you.." He whispered after the sweet kiss.

"I'm glad you loved me first, Li.."

°°°

That was cute!!!

I'll try and make more parts for my short series' in this one-shot book. :)

Until the next parts. :D xx