[Pt.2] Public Humiliation [RQ] [!]

Prompt: Niall seeks revenge on Liam when entering the bus, deciding that it'd be best to get back at Liam's actions, but with more action.

Requested by: justagirlexploring

The pair had finished eating and talking about what they were going to do on the trip before reentering the bus. Others still were oblivious of what had happened on the bus ride, but things were going to get a little more heated with what Niall had planned on doing to Liam.

Once they took their seats in the back, and when everyone else had sat away from them like before, Niall was more than calm when giving Liam the look and taking off his baggy shorts.

The elder brunette was surely in shock at the action, but it didn't phase him at all when Niall had wrapped his mouth around the head of his erection. He was expecting the same pleasure as he gave to his lover, but he wasn't expecting anything more, even if Niall was going to give more to him anyway. He wanted way more.

Liam gripped Niall's hair as he watched the gorgeous boy work his mouth and tongue around his erection, watching him expertly suck every inch and thickness of his pulsing cöck without any issue being formed.

He was awestruck to the point of wanting more for himself, to let Niall ride him for as long as he wanted, but as quietly as possible to not get caught by the others, and especially the adults.

Niall had that idea already planted in his head though as he took off his shorts and boxers, along with his shoes in a few swift motions. They didn't bring any condoms, so they'd have to go bare for their next time together.

Neither complained though as Liam grabbed the lube from his own bag to open Niall's hole, while the smaller boy continued to work his mouth around his elder male's pulsing erection.

“O-Oh, just like that, baby...” Liam had to whisper, feeling his breath becoming uneven to the point of him catching Niall's full attention. He was eager as well, wanting to get on top of Liam and ride him already, but he didn't want to become broken from the bulkier man's erection that is both long and girthy. It was amazing.

It eventually worked out though, since Niall was opened just enough for Liam to ease into the brunette.

That's what had happened anyway, Niall easing down onto Liam's wet erection, his eyes squeezing shut as he let out an oh so soft moan, the taller male gripping his waist as his toes curled a little. He never knew that bareback sëx had felt so much better; it was breathtaking.

Niall worked his bottom up and down Liam's cöck, arms placed on the seat in front of him as he moaned into them as softly as he could.

He could feel the thickness stretching him out even more, and he was so glad to have such a confident and amazing boyfriend to be doing what they doing together. Liam was in heaven.

No one had noticed what they doing though, Niall's cheeks stained a dark shade of pink as Liam moved his waist up and down, loving the bare feeling as he licked his lips, moaning just as softly as Niall as the bus moved smoothly across the highway. He didn't want it to stop at all.

“Keep it going, baby... Ride me harder,” Liam hah whispered into Niall's ear after moving a little forward. Niall did as he was told, moving a bit faster and rougher than before as Liam kissed his neck gently.

It was a sweaty mess, but it was working out for the both of them as the other students and adults were faced forward, talking amongst themselves over the music that was thankfully being played. It was a perfect scene for them.

Liam began jerking Niall off as the smaller male rode him though, figuring that they both deserved a similar amount of pleasure as they could moan a little louder than before.

But Liam was feeling a little on the edge as Niall rode him continuously, wanting to stop the gorgeous boy, but he wanted to release inside of him and feel the immense pleasure run through his veins. It's what had happened anyway, Liam coming undone into Niall while the frailer boy had released onto the bus' floor, biting into the seat in front of him as it had felt so good.

Liam quickly cleaned up the mess after coming down from his high though, Niall keeping his place as he leaned his head against his arms. After the cleaning was finished, Niall got off of Liam, the load from the elder male dripping onto the taller brunette's thigh in seconds.

Niall couldn't help but blush as Liam cleaned that as well, sitting next to his lover after the taller male had quickly licked away the creamy liquid that remained in Niall's exposed hole.

Following that, the pair had quickly put on their clothing, wanting to just lay there and cuddle for the rest of the ride as they felt more than exhausted.

It was one of their best times together, and they didn't think that they'd get away with something so extreme with so many people on the bus in front of them. But they did it, and so they deserved the best rest. They deserved to cuddle.

“Why don't we go for round two when we make it to the hotel, yeah? We can be as loud as we want when we get there, and I kind of want to go bare again as well...” Niall nodded at Liam's suggestion, smiling a little as he cuddled into his lover's side with a soft, happy sigh.

The next hours were filled with them sleeping, taking bathroom breaks and getting snacks before they finally made it to the steamy state of Florida. They were met with shirtless men and bikinied women after they grabbed their belongings and made their way toward their hotel that was beside a gorgeously large beach.

They were immediately awestruck at the size and appearance of the area, wanting to explore every inch of the state. The class was to spend two weeks in florida after all, so they'd have enough time to explore a vast majority of their specified area in Florida.

“Are you ready for this trip, love? I certainly am!” Niall chuckled at Liam's expressions, pulling him close to his side as other males seemed to be eyeing his smaller stature up. He had a feeling something like that would happen, but he didn't want it to be true. He was Liam's and Liam's only, and nothing would ever change that.

Liam noticed the stares that Niall was receiving and immediately felt really jealous. He was always like that with his baby boy, and Niall knew that, but he got way more than overprotective. He didn't want to start any complications though, at least not yet, because he wanted the break to be peaceful.

Instead, he lead his lover towards their bedroom, making sure that the other males knew that Niall was his. No one was going to ruin their break after all, and if anything were to happen, then Liam would have to handle them.

Once the couple had made it to their room, after bidding a few of their friends a short farewell, Niall locked the door behind them and finally felt at peace with the love of his life. Liam smiled from ear to ear as he stared at his beauty, sighing in content as he was finally alone with Niall.

“Would you like to go to the beach later, love? Since we have something else to do beforehand...” Niall blushed faintly, nodding at the suggestion before going up to Liam with his lips puckered out. Liam kissed them without hesitation, leading himself and the beauty in front of him to their hotel bedroom.

They were finally alone together. Finally.

~*~

Author's Note:

So, this and the next one shot will be a bit shorter, but the next ones will reach 2k words. And yes, I'll be posting another one a few hours after this. Hope you enjoyed this though, and I love you all so much x