[142] I Bet I Can [RQ] [!]

Prompt: Liam bets Niall that if he can make him have an orgasm, he'd take him out on a date. Problem is, Niall is straight...

Requested by: YaoiGirl111

Liam walks casually into the club near his home for a daily drink and conversation with a random guy. He looks around when sitting at the bar, tapping his fingers on the counter as the beat of the music vibrates the whole area that he's sitting that.

The Englishman didn't expect much to happen after the many attempts that turned out to be failures in the end, but when he saw a fit, shorter brunette sit down next to him, he felt confident.

"Hello there, love. My name is Liam," he spoke with a raised brow, taking a hand out for the other male to shake, but he got decline with an eye roll.

"I'm straight, Liam, so please don't call me love. Mate is fine with me. I'm Niall," the Irishman spoke, shaking Liam's hand then with a sigh.

The taller brunette grew a sly smile, licking his lips as Niall ordered a drink for himself. He already liked the shorter male, his attitude and all, but he'd have to find a way to get closer to him.

"What're you doing here in a gay bar anyway? Didn't want to travel so far to a straight one?" Niall chuckles, rolling his eyes when turning more towards the buffer brunette beside him.

"I didn't know this was a gay bar until I stepped in and saw a guy in a thong on a pole. Then I met you, a buff homosexual male." Liam laughs softly, ordering another soft drink to stay sober for the rest of the night. He wanted to get to know Niall.

"I see. Us gay guys know how to have an amazing time, unlike women who are only seductive and nothing else. You need spice in your life." Niall shrugs his shoulders, licking his lips a little when noticing the drink he ordered being placed down.

"I guess it just depends on someone's experience then, huh? I never thought about being with a guy after all of the women that I've been with, mate." The taller one of the two hums, raising his brow when taking a sip from the glass of coca cola.

"I've tried being with a girl before, but it didn't feel the same or right at all. Now, fücking a guy is a different story, but I prefer topping. You look like a bottom to me, Niall." The Irishman frowns as he took a large gulp of the alcoholic, looking at Liam with a confused expression moments later.

"Topping... bottoming... What do those mean?" Liam grins a little, gulping down a bit more of the soft drink before looking over at Niall again.

"Well, since I'm a top, I do the fücking. A bottom, which is what you appear like, gets fücked as a result. Easy stuff to learn and do." Niall rolls his eyes again, feeling a bit uncomfortable by Liam.

"Yeah, I'll never do that, even if it involved money..." Liam smirks, setting the glass down.

"Well, why don't we make a bet, huh?" Niall raised his brow that time, putting his drink down slowly.

"What would that be, hmm?" Liam turns more towards him, feeling a bit excited for himself.

"If I can make you come in less than ten minutes, then I get to take you out on a date since you obviously would be attracted to men as well." The Irishman sighed, jaw clenched when eyeing Liam.

"You'd have to leave me alone for good if that doesn't work out. How does that sound?" Liam's smirk grows as he nods, slipping money towards the bartender after giving him a tip as well.

"Good enough for me, Niall. Drive me to your place?" The Irishman hums, chugging the rest of the drink he ordered before paying for himself, tipping afterward until turning to Liam.