[102] The Nightclub [RQ] [!]

Prompt: Liam and Niall enter a club that's out of the ordinary, resulting in the pair making love in front of everyone without a pinch of care.

Requested by: YaoiGirl111

Liam decided that he and Niall should go out for the night to the club that just recently opened in their quiet neighborhood. The younger male wasn't to into the idea, but he figured that it'd make the elder male happy to go out together.

They didn't know what they were getting into, but they got dressed into their usual flannels, ripped jeans and tims, leaving their home and making their way to the nightclub during the heated summer of 2021.

They were doing well financially and that was why Liam decided to go out, to have a wonderful night full of bliss and freedom before they were to go back into the work life two days later. Going back the day after would be awful, so thankfully they had two days off, working in the same establishment near their nice home.

The pair made it to the club as it neared ten at night, the moon shining upon them as they exited the car then showed their IDs to the guard at the front of the nightclub. It seemed like a serious business since guards were never really in front of nightclubs, but they didn't think twice as they entered the slightly cooler space.

Once the couple took a few steps inside, they were met with drunk, nearly naked men and women who were walking around and drinking to their hearts content. It was a little shocking to see so many people plastered and nearly nude, but they made their way to the bar like it was nothing of importance, even though it is.

“May I ask why a majority of the people in this nightclub are pretty much naked,” Niall had to ask, frowning a little while Liam ordered drinks from another one of the bartenders nearby.

The male on the other side smiled, “it's just apart of the establishment, sir. You can be fully naked, fully clothed, sober, plastered, anything that your heart desires. You can even be brave enough and fück in front of everyone, but we rarely see that in here due to self conscious couples. Though, the few that have done what they have were marvelous and super hot.”

Niall hummed, nodding before Liam handed him drink, the elder one of the two hearing the same spiel from the other bartender. He was surely more shocked than the more submissive one out of the two, him wanting to express himself in front of everyone with ease.

“Why don't we go out there and give everyone a little show? It seems like a kind of interesting task, if you're up for it, Li?” The dominant one shrugged, sipping at his drink as he looked around to see all of the people who were obviously plastered with drinks in their hands.

But he nodded, earning a smile from Niall who was more than ready to strip and show his love for Liam in front of everyone in the nightclub. He didn't think that his night would come out to be like that, but he was prepared for everything.

The couple had made it to the center of the whole club, Niall laying down beneath Liam who was smiling down at his lover, stripping his own clothing as it caught some attention. After he discarded everything, he helped Niall with his clothing, earning more and more eyes of the thirsty clubbers who weren't expecting such a show on a Saturday night. It was shocking.

After Liam discarded his lover's clothing, he was thrown a condom and tossed a small bottle of lube that Niall noticed and caught himself, blushing as he noticed the many eyes that were on him and Liam respectively. He didn't think that everyone would be so attracted to them, but he only felt more confident and content with his decision that was rightfully accepted.

He brought his lips up to Liam's as the taller brunette coated his fingers with the lube, slowly and delicately bringing them to Niall's hole to open it up as much as he could. The Irishman moaned in response, wrapping his arms around Liam's neck while he felt two fingers go deep inside of him. It made his length become harder and harder, cheeks becoming darker in the meantime as he heard some people cheer and moan along with them.