[50] Sunburnt [RQ]

Wow my 50th one shot! Literally insane tbh. I hope y'all have been enjoying, and there are still plenty to look forward to. Your requests, and my own ideas :)

Also, would you like a 2nd book of Niam one shots? Once this reaches 200 parts (when it does)? Please comment & let me know. For now, enjoy x

Requested by: Ari (ToiletTomlinson)

Summer 2019

It was a wonderfully hot day in the early afternoon. The ocean washed onto the sand and back, the trees rustling peacefully because of the wind, and the chatter and screams of adults and children. It was a wonderful day for a swim.

Liam and Niall, who have been dating for three years, decided to go to the said beach, and have been there since 9am. Its 2pm.

The brunette's skin is perfectly fine, and wonderfully built, but the blonde's isn't so great. His whole body is red and it hurts whenever he touches anything--that's what he gets for not using enough sunscreen. Liam warned him a lot.

So now they're going back home, Liam driving of course, hearing his boyfriend groaning and hissing every three seconds. It isn't annoying, as he is used to those sounds coming from him, but he feels bad because he is in genuine pain.

Though, he doesn't know it yet, Niall went out with no clothes on, on the back porch when Liam wasn't there, and so his bottom is sunburnt as well. He doesn't have the best of luck, even though he should have the luck of the Irish--he is very unlucky, sadly.

"Get on our bed--it'll be easier to help with your sunburnt body." Niall nods slightly, not wanting to hurt himself, before heading towards their bedroom carefully. He just wants the pain to go away; the terrible, gross pain that hurts so much.

After Niall lays down, wearing nothing as Liam instructed while looking for the aloe lotion, the brunette comes into the room. He licks his lips at the sight of Niall's perfectly made body, except the red part, which is most of his porcelain skin.

Liam takes off his shirt and shorts, leaving on his boxers, as it is very warm in their home. "Can't you turn on the AC, Li? Please?" Liam nods and goes along with Niall's request, coming back seconds later to get onto the soft, large bed.

He shakes the bottle hard enough before opening the cap, aiming the opening close to Niall.

The man then squeezes the bottle, letting the cool aloe liquid come onto the blonde's body, instantly cooling him down with a soft moan leaving his lips.

"That feel good?" The--used to be--pale man nods, smiling gently as Liam continues to put more and more on his red skin. Liam will make sure that he'll get his porcelain skin back.

"Feels wonderful, Li, spectacular. Just put more pressure on me, and get on me more." Liam blushes a bit, but nods at his lover's requests. He'll always do what he says, even if he's mad at him, because he loves him to death.

The brunette smiles as he does what Niall asked for, earning soft moans from the younger man.

Those noises are so simple and hot to him that it drives him insane. So insane to the point where he wants to ruin the blonde's bottom and breed him; that's what they both like though.

"Thank you for being so generous with me, Li. I really appreciate you as you are the perfect boyfriend, at least, that's what I think."

Liam chuckles softly and continues to help Niall with his aching body, moving a bit so he can flip him over, revealing the blonde's erection.

The slightly older man licks his lips, his eyes beginning to cloud with lust while Niall stares at him. They love each other's bodies and being in this position makes everything more difficult.

"I'd love to be generous with your whole body, but that can wait once you feel better, okay? I don't want to accidentally hurt you, love. Causing you more pain would hurt me just the same."

Niall nods softly, but then pulls Liam down on top of him fully and gently. He then presses his lips against the brunette's, Liam kissing back quickly as he smiles as big as he can against the blonde's soft lips. Their kisses are always perfect.

"We can do more of that as well, but first, I want your skin to feel better, love. Please." Niall whines but nods as Liam pulls away even more. He runs his hands up and down Niall's body, making the blonde relax and feel better quickly.

"Where did you find this," the blonde asks while biting his bottom lip gently. Liam grins.

"It was at the mall actually, when we went a few days ago. I found a lot of cool and neat items that can really help us around the house and with ourselves. I love the world." Niall laughs softly and keeps his eyes closed, picturing him and Liam doing their daily shopping together. He loves it.

"Well I love you more than you love the world, puppy." Liam purses his lips whilst gripping the blonde's waist. Niall squeaks in response.

"I love you way more than the world, my sunburnt baby boy. If you don't believe me then you are so wrong." Niall giggles, nodding while he places his hands over the puppy like man's. He's such an adorable and attractive man; Niall's lucky to have someone so perfect in his life.

"Oh I know that you love me more than the world, Li, trust me. You are always needy of me and you never leave my side; which is perfectly fine with me as I adore your company." Liam chuckles, biting his lower lip slowly as he continues to rub in the aloe lotion all over his lover's front.

The pain seems to be drifting away because Niall isn't flinching as much as before. Plus, the blonde is starting to get needy of his boyfriend and the many things that make him very happy.

"How about we do some certain things after I'm done fixing you up; we are already on our bed, so might as well, right?" Niall smirks while the brunette licks his lips slowly. That's definitely a yes, no doubt about it.

"How about I take control because of what I've been through? If that's okay." Liam smirks, nodding as he leans down to place a kiss to the blonde's lips. He'd love for him to take control.

"Perfectly fine with me, my sunburnt goddess." Niall blushes even harder, burying his face in the crook of Liam's tattooed neck. The slightly older man knows just what to say at any point in time.

"I'm no goddess compared to your godlike, beautiful structure, Li. You're perfectly built with your toned body, muscles, and amazing personality. No one can beat your perfectness." Liam blushes now, taking his lovers cheeks in his hands before kissing the blonde lovingly.

Niall kisses him back slowly, running his fingers through Liam's brown locks while he grinds down against his lover slowly. The blonde moves his hands down To Liam's shorts, tugging them down as he smiles through the heated kiss.

Liam helps Niall with tugging down his shorts, eventually kicking them off so they're both naked, skin on skin as they continue to kiss.

Their hearts are beating fast and their eyes are filled with lust, Niall aching to take control and feel such wonderful pleasures from the man he loves. "Are you ready?" Liam whispers into his ear huskily, Niall whining in response before nodding.

"Always ready, Li; It's my turn to help you."

A/N: Hehe, I'm such a tease. Either the next one or the one after that will include smut, I promise. I love you all and I hope you enjoyed! x