[113] Get Back [RQ]

Prompt: Niall has to deal with the fact that Liam moved on from him, the Englishman finding a frail man that suited a few of his needs. When the three accidentally have an awkward interaction, Niall can't help but show Liam his true feelings and wants in a song.

Requested by: LouisLover2017

Niall and his friend Ali decided on going to the nightclub to enjoy a stress free night filled with drinks, deep conversations and just a fun time together.

Ali had Harry clung to her side as they sat in one of the booths, leaving Niall to be the third wheel as he scrolled through instagram on his phone. His nose scrunched up in disgust as he saw a selfie with his ex and Louis, but he could easily get rid of that by blocking Liam.

He didn't want to though. He wanted to continue and try get back with Liam after their extremely loud break up scene, but Niall knew that it wasn't going to work out again, even if he bribed the Englishman with everything he loved.

Niall only focused on his phone throughout the night though, trying his best to not think of Liam and his new boyfriend who was actually a little attractive. But he was more happy for his friend Ali and her boyfriend Harry who had been together for over two years.

The pair were currently snuggling, Ali snuggled into Harry's side as he fed her some food with a bright smile. The love that they had for the other person was honestly really beautiful and Niall wished to find that someday with Liam, again. He was never going to give up on the one guy who filled his heart with pure love.

Ali laid a kiss upon Harry's neck then lips before turning her attention toward her best friend, frowning as he seemed a little more down than usual as he looked across the club. She looked as well, noticing that Louis and Liam were purposefully making out in the bar on the other side of the club.

This made her upset, wanting to go over there and show them a piece of her mind, but Harry noticed as well and calmed her down with a few kisses and sweet words that he whispered into her ear oh so softly.

“I'm tired of them being in the same room as me just to bring me down and show off their obvious lust filled relationship. It pisses me off so much to see that, and...” Niall groaned, slamming one of his fists against the table before standing up from the booth. Ali and Harry both looked at him in shock as he went over to the stage that was currently open and barren.

“I'd like to perform a song. Is that alright,” Niall asked the female that was setting things up on said stage. She nodded though, smiling at the young man as he grabbed the mic and attached it to the stand.

He told her the song that he wanted to perform, earning a sly smile and a nod from the woman before she put on the instrumental. This was gonna be epic and Niall was ready for it.

The sound began playing moments later and he can feel the anger pulsing through his veins as he held the microphone and stand in his hands. He was ready to have his man back. One way or another, he would achieve just that.

“Don't walk away like you always do, this time, Baby you're the only thing that's been, on my mind. Ever since you left I've been a mess, you won't let it go far. I'll say it once, And I'll leave you alone, But I gotta let you know...” Liam knew exactly what song Niall was singing, glaring at the Irishman as he sang it so proudly.

I wanna get back, to the old days, when the phone would ring, and I knew it was you. I wanna talk back, and get yelled at, fight for nothing, like we used to...” The Englishman knew exactly what Niall meant, feeling bad for his own choices that affected the both of them.