[162] Girlfriend

Prompt: Niam story based on Avril Lavigne's ICONIC song ‘Girlfriend’ that was released years ago. Listen to the song above if you haven't, it's always a good laugh and a sweet jam x

Dedicated To: njhrainbow

Niall and his two best friends Louis and Zayn sit around at a table in the theme park's small diner. He had been eyeing a certain brunette walking around with a basic woman that was wrapped around her finger. He was a bit pissed off by this because it became clear that Liam, he learned his name from an outside source, deserved someone so much better.

His friends were the first one to notice him walk out of the back area with this girl. Her name was Danielle, an obviously boring name for someone who looked uninteresting and unappealing.

Niall couldn't help but snort and get out of his seat to follow them closely behind, gently kicking Liam in the ass. Doing so results in Liam turning around and laughing at him, but Danielle wasn't so enthused by such an action.

“Hey, my name's Niall. Nice to meet you.” He earns a handshake right off the bat and a caring smile that further developed Niall's growing confidence. His cockiness wouldn't be the death of him this time. He hoped for that, at least.

“I'm Liam. This is-”

“Ah, I only care about you.” Niall's cocky smile burst out into reality, causing a look of anger on Danielle's face. “Hope my honesty isn't ruining the mood between you two.”

Liam attempts to speak up, but Danielle pulls him away from Niall and leaves the diner as a whole. This action brings Niall into a hysterical fit of laughter while he walked back to his friends who were already busting out in pure entertainment over Niall's actions towards the innocent couple.

“You really didn't have to do her dirty like that,” Louis commented, tears of laughter in his eyes. “Liam was totally into what you were pulling off just then. It's like he didn't care about her at all.” This made him and Zayn laugh even more.

Niall stood there, smirking. “We have to go and follow them! I've got an idea brewing and there will be an amazing outcome.”

They obeyed and followed Niall out, giving them all enough time to catch up to the couple and notice the two making their way towards a photo booth. Niall takes this opportunity to run up to them and push her out of the way after Liam enters. As he slips inside, Louis and Zayn block the entrance and smirk her way as she huffs in defeat, arms crossing.

Liam turns to see Niall and can't help but laugh and shake his head at him for what he's doing. Niall doesn't care all that much to stop his flow of actions, beginning the round of photos that they'd take and posing with Liam.

He did it all. Wrapped his right arm around Liam's neck, made funny faces towards the camera, laughed along with him through each photo, and he eventually snuck in a kiss on Liam's cheek. Liam didn't seem to care all that much, and after they were finished, Niall slipped out and grabbed the photos.

This splits him and Liam apart again. After he slipped the photos into his back pocket, Niall dragged his friends along to Liam and Danielle's next destination. It was almost too perfect.

“Bumper cars. Nice.”

Niall quickly got into line a couple of people behind Liam and Danielle, luckily turning out to be the last one to get inside, and he was more than excited to get this bit of fun started.

After the bell rang, the game began. Niall mostly paid attention to Danielle, slamming into her car and making her angry during the whole process. Niall couldn't stop laughing at her grunting and frustration that was building up in a hidden persona.

Liam watched from a few cars away, laughing at how it was all going down. He didn't expect to meet someone new, spontaneous, and even quite attractive. His appeal for men became stronger by the minute when taking in the sight of Niall.

Following the tumultuous game of bumper cars, Liam and Danielle head for mini golf which was a short distance away. Niall and his couple of friends make their way to a different course before spotting the couple as they're shined upon by the moonlight.

Louis and Zayn help Niall notice them, and he takes a solid chance to aim his shot. He reels back before striking the golf ball with his club, watching as it flies over to Danielle and hits her right in the head. She falters and falls back into the nearby, short water. Niall and his friends laugh at this before she stumbles out minutes later and pushes Liam back in anger.

Minutes pass, and Niall leaves his friends to find Liam sitting alone in a different sector of the golf course. He walks up to him with a bright smile and earns one right back.

“Sorry we haven't talked for a little while. Just minding my own business and keeping a far enough distance.” He adds a smirk to his statement, which causes Liam to laugh and roll his eyes.

“You obviously meant to hit her in the head with that golf ball.” His smile spreads as the crinkles at the corners of his eyes deepen.  “She's been getting quite too much for me anyway, too pushy and all. I think it's time for me to move on.”

Niall raises his brow, still smirking while he notices Danielle in the corner of his intense vision. Liam turns his head, faltering back when watching her run up to them. Niall crouches down and soon enough they're watching her tumble down the short hill and right into a portable bathroom. A guy had just walked out of it, and he was shocked when he saw her roll in and make it tip over.

This gives Liam and Niall the chance to head into a bathroom and cool off from their intense laughing session together. Once inside, Niall washes his hands and splashes some water in his face while Liam leans against one of the bathroom stalls.

Niall turns, still smirking a little, and walks up to him. His fingers find their way slipping through Liam's soft hair, earning a smile and short groan from the gorgeous boy.

“I can do it better than her, I'm sure,” Niall mutters into Liam's right ear when pushing himself against the other male.

Liam grins. “We've got a stall right here and plenty of time for me to figure out how good of a kisser you are.” He licks his lips, preparing them for a long make-out session ahead of him.

Niall chuckles softly and pushes him into the stall, locking it right behind them before locking their lips together in a slow yet also heated kiss that he's been waiting to achieve for hours.

He knew that he was gonna get Liam wrapped around his finger.

~*~

Author's Note: Bit of a shorter one, but I followed the music video as best as I could. I hope you enjoyed this, thanks for reading, and I love you all! The next story will be based on Katy Perry's new song so be ready x