[109] A Happy Family [RQ]

Prompt: Niall and Liam are the fathers of their three kids: Louis, Harry and Zayn Payne. They're a happy family and always will be, even if there are bumps in the road.

Requested by: slove9974

The fathers smile at their three children as they played in the living room, snuggling on the couch as they finally had a day off. They had been working and take care of their children for nine years straight, strengthening their bonds in the process as they added more to the family.

Louis was the eldest, being nine, Zayn was seven, and Harry had just turned five years old and ready to go into his fear year of school. His older brothers already didn't care for school, but they were on their best behaviors for their daddies that cared for and loved them dearly.

Zayn and Louis were building a lego house while Harry was working on his spelling and writing with the help from his fathers who were relaxing and enjoying their sons' hard working times.

Niall noticed that Harry was struggling a bit though, so he peeled himself away from Liam after sneaking a kiss, sitting beside Harry as the young boy struggled with his calligraphy.

“Daddy... How do I spell butterfly?” Harry had asked with a cute, high pitched tone of voice as he stared deep into his younger father's eyes.

Niall smiled, “well speak the sound of each letter and go from there. So what comes first?”

Harry hummed a little before beginning to spell out butterfly, “buh... B... Uh... U... Tuh... T...” and it lasted until the young boy was done spelling out the beautiful creature's name. He gave Niall a hug and kissed his cheek multiple times, making the man's heart warm and a smile come across his face as he loved these cute moments.

Once Harry became satisfied, Niall went back to Liam who awed at the pair as they worked together to figure out something so simple.

Neither of them wanted their sons to grow up, which hit their thoughts just as soon as Niall was done with helping his youngest son, but they'd appreciate and savor the time they had with them for as long as possible.

“Have you thought of having another child, Ni?” Niall shook his head, smiling at the boys he had now while holding onto the love of his life.

“I have, but I think these three boys are just enough for us, if I do say so myself, Li.” The slightly elder one nodded, understanding his lover's words as they felt like a full family.

Especially after having Harry, Niall felt like it was the perfect time to stop having kids and keep the ones he had now and forever. Liam was only curious to see if his lover wanted anymore, but he was satisfied with the fact that Niall wanted to stop along with him. They'd love and care for Louis, Zayn and Harry for as long as they can.

Once they felt as though their relaxation should end, the parents went into the kitchen and let Louis supervise the room to the best of his abilities. They decided on making a huge plate of fatty and healthy nachos for the family, getting to work as one grabbed the necessary ingredients and the other worked the plates.

They created the huge plates in what it seemed like fifteen minutes, Liam checking up on the little monsters from here and there as he and Niall were making the plates to perfection. It was only when the strong aroma spread that the three boys came running into the kitchen.

The three calmed down immediately when viewing their older father's stern expression, smiling innocently when looking up at their fathers who had just completed the dinner and were ready to serve not just themselves.