[122] Secure My Heart [RQ]

Prompt: Liam is a superhero who saves Niall's life, giving the Irishman the life he can continue to look forward to. But Niall wants more than just his life, but the gorgeous superhero who didn't just secure his life, but his heart as well.

Requested by: slove9974

Niall made his way out of the supermarket on a warm day in the city, checking his wristwatch to see how much time was left until his show would come on.

He didn't want to pay attention to anything but his phone as he walked back home, it being a few blocks down the street from the market, but his willingness to look around and get a view of the streets immediately went bad.

In a second, a car screeched and a gasp escaped the Irishman's lips just as someone wrapped their arms around his waist. The other person carried him up more than ten feet in the sky, setting him down on the ground as Niall's eyes became wide, becoming breathless quickly.

The mysterious man wore a mask over his eyes, but the Irish male could tell that he had features of a god, his face clearly sculpted by many as he smiled softly at the gorgeous civilian before him.

"Who are you?" Niall had to ask, regaining his breath moments after he was brought down by the strong, gorgeous superhero. He obviously was one, being able to fly and hold Niall so carefully, but the younger male didn't mind it.

The other brunette grinned a little, brushing the hair out of Niall's face before letting out a quiet exhale. "You live in that small house on the corner, right? Didn't think I'd be saving you from your own mistake, love." Niall smiled slightly, feeling his cheeks heat up while Liam began to caress his right cheek carefully.

"Didn't think so either, but I'm so glad that you did... Wouldn't have met you, o-of course." Liam smiled fully at that, moving his hand down to Niall's side before getting in close to the Irishman's ear that was freezing from the cold.

"We'll have to meet again, sometime. The name's Liam, love." Niall's blush stayed painted upon his cheeks as he nodded, gathering goosebumps on his arms and legs as Liam's cool breath ghosted past his neck.

"D-Definitely... I'm Niall..." Liam nodded firmly, quickly giving the Irishman a kiss to the cheek before flying off moments that with a shining smile. Niall was left there smiling, blushing like crazy as he watched Liam fly away.

But he went home with that same smile and blush, making sure to pay attention when crossing the different streets.

The young male made it home eventually, closing the door behind him before heading into the kitchen as a long sigh escaped past his lips.

Niall made some tea to calm him down, began to bake some cookies to soothe his sweet tooth and stripped down to his boxers in his warm home, knowing well that no one wouldn't be visiting him for a little while, anyway.

After he was done making the cookies, he stored most of them away and only put a few in a small bowl before going up to his bedroom. He closed the door behind him when entering the adequate sized room, opening the curtains after setting his milk and cookies on the bedside table. He wanted to take the view in for a bit.

But he didn't notice that Liam was flying towards his home, wondering why the taller brunette would be visiting him already. He didn't think too much of it though, as he opened the window to the cool air after slipping on a sweater and fuzzy, baby blue striped socks.

Liam eventually began floating on the other side of the window, smiling cheekily at the Irishman before him as he entered moments after. He then sat on Niall's bed, looking up at the gorgeous Irishman with a raised brow.