[91] No More Suffering [RQ]

Prompt: Niall is in love with Liam, but Liam has a girlfriend. The pair fool around though, but Niall wants Liam all to himself. Will Niall get what he wants, or will it be too much to handle?

Requested by: SarahBroch

Niall laid in his bed feeling restless. After the long day with recording new music and dealing with the gross couple that included his crush and his crush's lover, it was all so painful and tiring.

He had done a plentiful amount of things with his crush/bandmate, Liam Payne, but he'd never admit that to anyone, even if they pried him for information on the matter. Liam was in love with the girl, Sophia, and it was all so terrible for the Irishman to deal with, being extremely in love with the Englishman after all.

But, as mentioned, him and Liam had own their share of fun during the heterosexual relationship, having sëx and stealing small kisses throughout the day and nights when the taller brunette was with him. They were wonderful times, of course, but Niall wanted Liam all to himself, and he wouldn't fail.

Liam was a troubling character though, wanting to spend more time with Sophia than anyone else, especially Niall, and it broke the Irishman to bits, because they used to be so close and secretive throughout the many years.

Niall wanted to make things right after all the painful memories that included Sophia, wanting to show his best friend and crush that he was better, more reliable as a loving partner. But Liam wouldn't give him the time of day, shunning the younger male whenever they were out in the public and with Sophia, herself.

Little did Liam know that it'd lead to Niall falling into a deep depression, locking himself away in his hotel rooms, even if the taller brunette wanted to talk with him on specific nights, or even for a quick pleasure.

Niall couldn't get himself to do anything for the next few months, the rest of the boys only noticing his weird urges and sudden muteness when they were recording and on stage. The Irishman would still sing his heart out though, painstakingly singing through the songs that he co wrote with Louis about Liam and Harry.

Louis did have Harry, his kinight in shining armor, but Niall was definitely alone in the group, feeling like he was the least important one after the many years of feeling confident with himself and his singing abilities.

But Liam drained that confidence from him without any trouble, signifying that he clearly didn't have that full affection towards Niall anymore, and he couldn't handle that anymore.

It was the reason why he went into the group's management's office with a stern look on his face and memories that would follow him for the rest of his ongoing life. He needed to think for himself after all that had happened with Liam, and he knew that for sure.

He only realized it when noticing Sophia's shoes in his own hotel room after Liam specifically told him that he was done with her, but Niall clearly found out that he was lying straight to his face.

The Irishman couldn't let his self confidence drain anymore, because of his obviously unnecessary crush over Liam, which is why he decided to go into the office to speak about his placement in the band. He was tired of being manipulated and used for absolutely nothing.