[93] Public Humiliation [RQ] [!]

Prompt: Liam wanted to show his risky side to his boyfriend, Niall, so he takes his chance when on their bus ride to Florida with a bunch of other students riding in front of them. Keeping quiet would definitely be the best option.

Requested by: YaoiGirl111

Liam and Niall waited at the front of their school with the other students, the taller one whining and panting in his smaller lover's ear as the heat was destroying him immensely. He needed to cool down a little and feel at ease.

Niall, the shorter one of the two, rolled his eyes and felt himself getting warmer and warmer as the sun rays hit him and everyone else directly. It was like mother nature was trying to heat them up enough to the point of them suffering.

He didn't want to admit in being overheated, because then Liam would only get more flustered and upset. The taller brunette's patience would drain to the fullest, and he would start getting angry and well, impatient.

The bus did come though, and everyone sighed in relief as it was one of the buses that had air conditioning. Niall and Liam got on first and went straight to the back, wanting to be as far away as possible from everyone else on the bus.

It worked out, and the closest people were two seats in front of them, giving them enough privacy for what Liam thought of doing on their long trip to Florida, and it was definitely a really good idea, in his opinion.

Liam had moved his hand to Niall's crotch nonchalantly, smirking slyly as the bus began to move. The Irish male's cheeks became redder, hotter than when he was outside, and he couldn't help but whine oh so softly.

He glared at his lover moments after he felt the larger hand over his crotch, wanting to hit Liam upside the head, but he did enjoy the subtle choice. Telling Liam that would be bad, though.

Niall wanted to protest, but it was too late as the taller brunette moved his hand back to Niall's crotch, rubbing it harder as he bit his bottom lip softly. The Irish boy squeezed his eyes shut, biting his own bottom lip to keep himself quiet, but it had felt so amazing.

He didn't know why it had felt more intense than before, but he still didn't want more to happen, because the were out in public with other students and a few adults. It'd be hard to do more without getting caught anyway, so Liam would never try and do such a thing, Niall thought. He thought so wrong.

Liam then moved his hand into the smaller brunette's boxers, moving his lips to Niall's neck as he kissed it gently. He began stroking the irish male's length next, wanting to tease and pleasure his baby all at the same time.

It was evil, yes, but it was the perfect moment to finally show off his risky side that had turned himself on so much. Niall rarely got to see it after all, so he'd have to thank Liam later for such an epic idea of love and pleasure mixed together.

Even though it was a bad idea in general, experiencing it would be a thrill ride, and Liam would make sure that Niall would enjoy it.

“Stay as quiet as you can, baby boy. Wouldn't want us to get caught, and for us to get into some trouble, now would we?” Niall leaned his forehead against the seat in front of him before nodding, wanting so badly to moan for his lover, but he knew damn well that it'd bite him back.

Staying quiet was difficult for Niall as he was always hyper and enthusiastic about the wonderful things in life, especially during sëx with Liam, which would drive him to insanity.

Feeling that way couldn't change his mind though, and that's why he had bucked his hips to the rhythm of Liam's strokes. It added to the already amazing pleasure that he was receiving, and Liam couldn't stop himself from smirking.