[119] Sticky Situation [RQ] [!]

Prompt: Liam and Niall are having another annual family dinner with their two families, and after being civil the first time, the slightly older male was going to give Niall a better show. A sequel, but not a sequel to Buttons of Ecstasy.

Requested by: YaoiGirl111

Liam and Niall finished checking the other one over with small smiles and a sweet kiss to finish it, humming contently as they could smell the delicious food that was nearly finished.

They were having another family dinner with their unique families altogether, dreading the night just a little bit after having the first one.

The taller brunette had basically tortured Niall to death before giving him what he wanted, resulting in a flustered Niall who begged for nothing more than to have his man in more ways than one after all of the teasing that occurred.

Niall wanted the dinner to go by quickly, to not have to go through all of the troubling maneuvers that Liam would insist on making, but he knew well that his lover was up to something that night, and it was going to be a lot more torturous than the first time.

Liam didn't seem to be acting off-putting, but he had that gleam in his eye that made Niall a little frightened for the night ahead. Surely it'd be nothing too intense as everyone would be there tonight.

Maura, Karen, Bobby, Geoff, Greg, Ruth, Nicola, Theo, and Diane would all be there. Knowing that, the taller brunette surely wouldn't do anything too scandalous or else it'd end horribly with them embarrassing themselves completely.

It was when Maura had called them down for dinner that Niall began to sweat a little, letting Liam take his hand with his own before leading them both down to the dining table for what it seemed like a normal dinner. But it wouldn't be.

Everyone sat down in their respective seats at the huge table, Liam and Niall having nobody at their sides besides themselves, and began to eat happily moments later.

Niall seemed to notice that everyone was talking amongst themselves as they ate, feeling like it'd be a normal night until Liam carefully placed his free hand down on the Irish boy's inner left thigh.

This made the slightly younger males breath hitch quietly, looking at Liam with a raised brow and eyes that were a little dilated and wide. The English male smirked, rubbing his warm hand against Niall's crotch like it was a normal thing to do, eating his food as he continued to look forward, conversing with Greg about some sport that was on the night before, like it was normal.

Niall's cheeks were coated with a beet red coloring as his dress pants tightened, Liam feeling the bulge evidently as he glanced at the Irishman with the same smirk on his smug face.

The younger male wanted to punch him, slap him right then and there, but the slight pleasure was too wonderful at that point. Soon enough though, Liam unbuttoned Niall them with ease after unzipping them, stuffing his hand within them and the boxers before grabbing ahold of the Irishman's rock hard length, carefully.

Niall wanted to moan, but he knew that it'd give them away, eating and moaning softly instead as the two families conversed with themselves.

Liam began to pump Niall's length in his hand after Niall surprisingly pulled down his pants and boxers just enough, giving the elder male more access to the pre-come leaking length that was so ready to be pleased and cared for.

The taller brunette continued with what he was doing as he talked with Maura about her lovely son, who was trying to contain himself with the food that seemed more important than anything else at that point. Liam sweet talked him like no tomorrow, saying all of the right things that made Niall even more flustered and greatly bothered in that he wanted more from him.