[83] No Worries [RQ]

Requested by: mygoldenotp

Prompt: Liam is the leader of his gang, his two friends being Louis and Harry, who are more than inseparable. What happens when he's on a mission and finds someone that peaks his interest?

Everyday had to be taken seriously. Every little action had to be taken into consideration when working in a gang. All of the consequences would affect the gang's status, and each outcome was written down.

Liam has been the leader of his gang for a while now, with the help of his two friends being there by his side through it all. Louis and Harry have been there for him since day one, recruiting men and women who were more than acceptable for Liam's gang.

They are one of the top gangs in the country, but no one is clear of their names, nor their riches and kill count. Killing isn't the main part of their collective team, but gathering enough money per month is important.

So far, for the past few years of being together, they've gathered millions of dollars in robbery, shoplifting and contracts. Those contracts involve the murder of specific people, and they never hesitate to take action, killing the men and women who deserve it.

Although, the group hasn't gotten any contracts in over two months, which was a relief on Liam's part. He is tired of killing people, watching them scream as blood pools out of their bodies; it's a horrific sight.

Thankfully, he has an easy job on the cold, winter day. He brings Louis with him to the outskirts of town, traveling down the streets until they make it to the mall. It is where they need to go and where they'd meet the target.

It was just a pick up mission, meeting with someone to gather money that they have been meaning to give Liam's gang. The day would end after that, but the leader has nothing to do after that occasion.

As they walk through the mall though, Liam spots a tuft of unbelievably soft looking brown hair, a perfectly sculpted body underneath it. The man caught Liam's eyes fast, and he couldn't resist, making Louis roll his eyes as he decides to gather the money himself, since the man was near anyway.

Liam makes his way to the uniquely sculpted brunette, slipping his way in front of him with his adorably toothy smile. The other brunette gives him a small smile, raising his brow.

“Care to explain why you decided to come and talk with me?” The Irish accent came out thick, deeper than Liam had thought, but that only made the gang leader more intrigued with him, because he adores Irishmen.

“Saw your body from afar and decided to talk with the face that had it; is that a crime?” The smaller brunette chuckled a little, shaking his head as he stared into Liam's gorgeous eyes. They are a simple brown, but they also have a little gleam of light and a gorgeous tone to them. It's hard to look away from them.

“Not at all. My name is Niall Horan, by the way. Your name, stranger?” Liam smiled, the crinkle in his eyes making Niall's heart skip a few beats.

“My name is Liam Payne, Niall. I didn't think I'd meet someone as beautiful as you on my mission, today, but I'm so glad I did.” Niall smiled, but frowned at why Liam was here.

“Shouldn't you go and do your mission? Unless you want to fail miserably.” Liam shook his head, pulling out his phone as he texted Louis quickly, Niall looking down at the phone with a little curiosity.