[101] Never Stopping [RQ] [!]

Prompt: Liam decides to punish his lover by making him come down from more than one high. Niall can't take it, though Liam doesn't care to listen.

Requested by: YaoiGirl111

Niall minds his own business as he scours the kitchen for a quick snack, whistling to himself as he also waits for his lover to come back from work after the many hours of waiting patiently. Liam always has plenty of hours at his job, but it gave less time for the couple to be together.

The Irishman doesn't work, due to Liam not wanting him to do so since they were doing more than fine with the bills and such, but it only made him more lonely and needy of attention as he was stuck in the house, unless he went out for dinner or to the store for groceries. But when he hears the front door open, his heart skips a beat and a smile etches onto his clear face.

Liam comes into the kitchen, already taking off his tie as he sets down his keys in the small bowl. Niall goes up to him and places a sweet kiss upon the elder males face, earning a kiss right back as the hardworking man smiles.

“How was your day, baby boy,” Liam asked his lover after disposing of his tie, coat and shirt, placing all of them on the coat rack nearby. He was only left in his pants and black socks.

“It was alright, Li. Wish you were here for more often, or I wish I had some friends to hang out with...” Niall pouted a little, continuing to create the cupcakes after they were baked. Liam sighed, running his fingers through his hair as he watches his gorgeous male create the desserts.

“You could always ask to come in one day and either hang out with me or friend some new friends. There's a lot of people our age that relate to you and could be close with you.” Niall shook his head, setting down the cream that he was using on the chocolate cupcakes.

“But I can't come in everyday Liam, and you know that. I just want to spend every waking second with you, but you're always gone every day for so many hours, even during the weekends, and I can't help but feel isolated.” Niall huffed and turned back around, continuing to finish perfecting the desserts.

Liam frowns a little, feeling a little bad about himself before he went up to his lover, taking off his pants at the same time as he moved slowly. He was left in his boxers as he moved his hands up and down Niall's sides, placing his lips upon the Irishman's neck to give him slow kisses.

Niall moaned oh so softly, feeling a little better already as he missed Liam being so close to him, pleasuring him to the point of not wanting it to end, but he knew that the elder male had to wake up early the next day, so he wasn't too excited about what was occurring.

“L-Li... You know we won't have enough time to do this, you have work tomorrow and you'll be too worried about being late...” Liam smirked a little, pulling his boxers down, tossing them onto one of the nearby hampers before pressing his growing length against Niall's clothed bottom.

“I asked my boss if I could have tomorrow off, baby boy, and he said that I could, even Sunday to spend with you, to make love to you as much as I can before I have to go back...” Niall's blush became a lot more evident, moaning more as Liam kissed his neck properly.

His clothes were soon discarded after finishing the desserts, turning around to jump up and wrap his bare legs around his elder lover's waist, letting Liam plant as many kisses and hickeys as he wanted, feeling more loved than ever before.

The couple soon made it to the bedroom, Liam placing Niall onto the bed without grabbing any lube or condoms, having another idea that would satisfy himself and his lover completely.