[Pt.2] My Goal(ie) [RQ] [!]

For: Aney_Ney SarahBroch LillyGornick mygoldenotp KelseyMac50 lamedelaney

Few months Later

Liam holds his younger lover's hand in his and lets out a happy sigh when he sees the crowd cheering much louder, the men feeling ecstatic as well for the giddy brunette. "I'm so glad that everyone likes you, Ni. I knew they would though."

Niall blushes faintly and snuggles close into his side once they make it into where Liam sits, a safe place so they won't get hurt from the ball.

"I'm glad that they do appreciate me because well, I thought they would all hate me for stealing their dream man. It seems like everyone loves you now as well." Liam blushes along with his lover and shrugs.

"I think everyone really loves me as well, and that's a great feeling to have. But them appreciating you makes everything even better than having more fans that love what I do." The blonde blushes before giving his amazing, older boyfriend a peck on his lips.

"What you do is amazing and its an amazing talent to have; sadly your boyfriend, I, have no talent. Just being adorable is all that I can do." Liam chuckles and gives his boyfriend a peck to the lips back, pulling him closer into his side.

"You can sing, you can draw; you have talents baby boy, you just have to show the world that you have them. You can become famous as well for what you decide to do." He presses a kiss to his boyfriend's forehead while sporting a huge smile. Niall sighs softly though.

"I don't know, Li... I don't wanna focus on myself right now, I just want to focus on you until I'm ready for whatever.

You better not get hurt today. It happened once before we met and I cried for hours." Liam's heart breaks a little seeing his little lover pout. His right arm was only really bruised, but it was a hard fall when the ball hit him, so his back was in pain as well.

"I won't get hurt today, my love, you don't have to sorry about that. This is the final game of the season before I'm off for six months.

You won't need to worry about anything after that because I'll be with you that whole time. In our bed in our home, okay?" Niall looks up at Liam because of what he said; he never discussed with Liam about him living in the same home.

"Y-You wanna live with me?" Liam snorts quietly and nods. Oh how precious he could be. Liam is so lucky to have Niall and he thanks god every night that he came into his life, making everything so much better for him.

"Of course I want to live with you. We've been together for four months now, love. I know everything about you, you're trustworthy, honest, beautiful, and you understand everything that I've went through; also you know everything about me, and not a lot of people do.

Just you and my parents." Niall smiles and looks down, fighting back the happy tears that are trying to escape his closed eyes. Liam has never said something so sweet and passionate to him; he has, but not as perfect as what he just said.

"L-Li," he hiccups, "you r-really mean that?" Liam smiles bigger and nods firmly, kissing Niall's head multiple times lovingly. He would never lie to the blonde, not in a long shot, and not even when he would have to.