[63] We Both Know [RQ] [!]

Requested by: mrs_horan_59

Contains: Smut, Incest, Ziall, Liam-35 Niall-18

Niall rests his hands on each of his cheeks, staring secretively at his new father, Liam. He's such a gorgeous man who has all of the right qualities, including the right body figure.

A gorgeous body, beautiful personality, and a perfect smile; he's drop dead gorgeous and Niall can't stop thinking about him like that.

Even though he's his stepfather now, it doesn't matter. Although, he also knows that it could get him into some serious trouble for the both of them, and that wouldn't be very good, at all.

While he talks to himself, in his head, Liam is currently making the two breakfast (while the man wears nothing but sweats) and Niall staring at him hardcore. His pupils are dilated and his problem in his own sweats is getting difficult to handle: it's hard to try and be calm around Liam.

The blonde snaps out of his thoughts though when the older man sets down two plates. Niall licks his lips, at both the food and Liam, smirking a bit as he grabs the fork to then take a bite. The brunette man does the same and moans softly. Niall glares at him slightly in response to that.

"I hope you enjoy the food, little one," Liam stated, sending shivers down Niall's spine at the nickname coming from his new daddy. Niall really enjoys his new daddy's company, but he shouldn't as much as he does.

"I will, daddy, trust me." Niall doesn't notice, but Liam bites his lower lip, grinding his teeth against the rough skin as his erection grows harder by the second.

Oh, how he wants to destroy Niall's perfectly made bottom, making the boy scream daddy until he comes multiple times.

He knows that his thoughts are revolting, but so what? When he first saw him, after his fourth date with the blonde's mother, he knew that his feelings would get stronger, way stronger than the feelings he has for Maura. He was right and he doesn't regret what he wants: Niall.

Liam wants to kiss every single inch of Niall's body, claim every bit and piece of him, claim the boy as his and love him forever.

But that's hard, knowing their situation. Its legal now, because Niall is 18, but he's his father. But he has plans. He has plans for his future with the blonde beauty. And his plans are surely special.

Niall finishes his last bite, catching Liam off guard as he's not even half done with his own food. "Sorry I ate so quick daddy, was just really hungry and it was delicious." Niall's cheeks are pinker than normal and Liam can't help but coo at him.

"It's alright, little one. If you want something else later or something, just call Daddy and I'll make whatever you want." Niall's cheeks get a darker shade of pink and all he does is nod before he leaves the room, heading up to his bedroom now.

When he closes the door behind him then sits on his bed with a sigh, Niall takes out his phone and texts Zayn.

He wants to believe that Liam wants him, after what just happened, but he can't. He knows that it's really wrong and he can't keep thinking like he'll have a chance, so that's why he has Zayn to pleasure him, to dominate him like how he wants.

To Zayn: Get here quick, daddy. Your baby boy needs you so bad xx

Not even a few seconds pass and there's already a knocking at the window, making Niall jump from his spot. He calms down when he sees Zayn, but frowns once he enters the room carefully.

"How'd you get here in like five seconds?" Zayn chuckles as he strips off Niall's sweats, after pushing him onto the blonde's large bed.

"I was already on my way over here. Figured that you wanted my huge dïck up your ass after so long." Niall blushes and takes off Zayn's clothes, feeling the tattooed boy kiss his body roughly.