[Pt.2] The Lonely Omega

The Next Morning

Niall

Groaning, I slowly open my crust-filled eyes, in which I rub all of the crusties away, and I yawn softly while I look around to see Liam not in the room, but the pitter patter of a shower in the bathroom runs through my ears, so he's most likely showering.

He should've invited me, to be honest. I'm a great shower buddy.. Don't ask how I know that.

I stand up from the bed as another yawn escapes my open lips, and once I hear the shower turn off, my whole body freezes, but after I get back under the covers.

Sure he's seen my naked, like last night for example, but I'm still insecure about my body. I just want Liams body because it's so perfect, built, and so lickable. And yes, I did lick his whole body last night, and he tastes delicious, if I'm being honest.

The bathroom door opens it as I peek over the covers, and a huge smile is placed on Liams lips once he sees me, in which he then took off his towel, showing his humongous erection.

Humongous is a weird word...

"I can help myself, baby.. Was just wondering if you wanted to help me?" I shake my head as he smiles softly. "That's okay, baby. I can handle this monster myself. I've handled it a lot, but with a mouth around it, it's so much better." I rolled my eyes as his erection twitches slightly.

"Get over here." I grumbled as he raised his eyebrows. "You sure?" He asked with a cheeky smile, making the butterflies in my stomach flutter around because that smile of his is just too adorable for me. "Yes, Liam. Now come over here before I change my mind." He blushes and grins before jumping onto the bed.

He lays down next to me as I smile his way. "You're about to receive the best blow job on this camp. Believe me." His grin becomes greater as I get in between his legs. "Oh I believe you, baby... Now come on please, it's starting to really hurt." I nod gently and begin to help his huge problem.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After the amazing blow job that I gave to Liam, I walk out of the house with sweats, a long sleeve shirt, a sweater, and socks with sneakers, looking around for Louis or Harry, or even the both of them.

I instantly spot them at a table near the large, fire pit, so I walk over to them as I stuff my hands in my sweater pockets.

I sat down at the table and the couple instantly sigh. "How is Liam, so far, Nialler?" Louis asks as I smiled. "Liam is great so far. He's so cuddly and gentle, and I love it." He snorts silently, but I still frown. "It's not like he'll do something bad, Louis." He rolls his eyes.

"You don't know Liam, like how I do, Nialler. He's a manwhore; When him and Sophia were together, and madly in love, he snuck about with this guy named Zayn, who is still here at this camp. And if I'm saying the truth, their probably fücking right now, Nialler." I sigh. "Take me to their spot." He nods gently.

He pecks Harry's cheek before leading me towards a little house in the not-so-far distance. He walks through the door casually, turns left as I'm next to him, and I instantly hear moaning. "What the fuck?" I mouthed towards Louis as he sighed softly.

He kicks open the door and he was right, he was fücking right. Zayn is on top of Liam, riding him, with them both sweating, tears forming in my eyes as I then run off, Liam shouting for me, but Louis yelling at him to stop, thank god...

Louis

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Payne? You really had to hurt precious, Nialler? He's the most sensitive human being on this planet, and you had to do this?" Zayn quickly leaves the room, and I'll make sure he won't be alive after this, I'm not kidding.

"I-I know.. I-" "Shut the fück up, Liam!" I shouted, louder than ever before. "You need to apologize to Niall, big time, and it better be a great one, because if not, I'll make sure that me an Harry will be the kings of the camp, and whole pack, you got that? No one hurts my friends, and especially, Niall." I told him as he slipped his clothes on.

"I-I understand..." I shake my head slowly as I glare at him. "Why would you do this with a fücking beta? Their so, gross.. Zayn, himself, especially." He chuckled softly, with no smile. "I honestly have no clue, Louis.. I fücked up big time, I know.. Just please don't hurt, Zayn." I frown.

"Well it's too late for that.. I sent Harry a telepathic message and he murdered him in an instant. But it's good. No more sneaking around or I swear, I'll hurt you myself." Liam sighs and bites his lip, nodding slowly.

"Alright.. I just.. Wanted a fück buddy.. Niall, wouldn't want to fück me all day, and you know how horny I get.. I'm really sorry, Louis.." I see tears forming in his eyes, catching me off guard because he doesn't cry, like at all.

"Y-Your crying, Liam.." He chuckles, with a smile now. "Heh.. I guess I am.. Niall just gives me this feeling that, me and him will be together forever.. If I fix this problem.." I nod. "I'll come with you, okay?" He smiles gently. "Thank you, Lou.." I nod gently. "It's no problem." Liam sighs again as he walks up to me.

"Where do you think he is?" He asks, and I know exactly where he is at the moment. "He's in your guys' room.." His eyes grew slightly wide. "So he still has feelings for me, then?" I shrugged. "I'm not sure.. We'll just have to see, Liam." Liam sighs, again, and licks his lips. "Let's get back to the house then.. I don't want him to be lonely." He says as I chuckle sadly.

"He's used to being lonely.. He's the, lonely omega, for crying out loud.."

- - - - - - - -

How will things work out?

Will Niall accept Liams apology or will he deny him and leave him forever?

Has Liam really changed his ways of being a manwhore? ;)

Having Louis there with Liam might soften things up. You'll just have to see.

There'll be four parts to this, so yeah. :)

Until the next part, I love all you little beans. <3