[97] Speakers [RQ] [!]

Prompt: Niall and Liam decide to sneak into the main office in a Walmart to have a little fun. Through all the kissing and the moaning, Niall accidentally turns the speakers on and gives everyone a show, not caring one bit if he and Liam were to get caught.

Requested by: YaoiGirl111

Niall giggled like a schoolgirl as he dragged Liam through the busy Walmart, gently pushing past the groups of people as the taller male was getting antsy. He was in need of Niall, more than anytime before that, but he knew that he'd have to make it a more special and dangerous time in order to please his true needs and wants.

Louis and Harry followed behind them, both calm and collected as they followed their friends  shortly behind them. They were there to make sure that things wouldn't go wrong and so the other people couldn't find them suspicious.

Niall and Liam eventually found the room though, giving their friends the nod before entering said room, locking the door behind them before immediately pulling off their clothes after taking out the condom and lube.

Both of their hearts were racing as the two friends stood out of the room to keep lookout of anyone trying to enter. They were both sure that no one would want to, since nothing really important was in there, but they had to make sure, because of what the couple was up to inside of the space inside.

Liam had Niall pinned against the wall across from a few small screens and a microphone for the speakers that was set to off. The couple didn't care to notice that it was there, ready to be turned on, but they couldn't care less about others hearing their dirty and loud business.

The shorter brunette let Liam do all that he could though, letting the stronger male place as many hickeys as possible on him, letting him tease as much as he liked, and he let him do as much dirty talk as he could handle.

“You ready for me to drill your hole open, baby? Spread it as much as I can as you scream for me?” Niall whimpered as he nodded, gently clawing at Liam's back as the older one of the two continued to kiss down the other's body, making sure to lay a sweet gesture as he explored his lover's body thoroughly.

It soon lead Liam to bend Niall over on the nearby table, spreading his plump bottom to expose his tight hole that would soon be ripped open by more than just his tongue. But he did just that, lapping Niall's hole with his tongue before shoving it deep within his walls, adding a finger here and there for good measure as Niall began whimpering and moaning from the touch.

“M-More please, Leeyum...” Niall dragged out his lover's name for extra effect, making Liam groan as he continued to rim the smaller male's hole as much as he could before flipping him over and bringing him to the floor. He then made sure Niall was comfortable enough before bringing the tip of his length to the adorable male's lips.

He then slowly slipped it into Niall's mouth, which he had opened slowly, before grabbing his hair gently. Liam moved his hips in a slow, repeated fashion, making sure that Niall would wet all that he could before he would slip on the condom and extra lube. Niall was doing phenomenal though, wrapping one of his hands around Liam's erection as he gagged and licked on Liam's huge length.