[44] The Rut & The Heat [RQ]

Another AlphaxOmega one shot! This will be mostly fluffy again, of course, so I hope that everyone will enjoy this. There will be a bit of tears from the both of them, but everything will be okay. Perhaps...

Requested by: Aney_Ney

Alpha!Liam (28), Omega!Niall (25)

The blonde omega paces around his and his alpha's room, frantically biting his fingernails as he waits for Liam, his alpha.

He is going insane because he is in heat and he is in need of Liam; he needs his alpha by his side so he can get fücked by him and let him come in him. That's what he wants and needs right now.

Is if on cue with Niall getting on the bed, Liam slams open the door with a sweaty brow. He then slams it behind him while the blonde peels off his clothing that is making him more sweaty.

The older man locks the door and rips off his clothes before crawling on top of Niall's bare, sweaty body. "You're in heat baby boy? Well daddy is in rut and he needs your tight hole around his aching cöck. I'm sorry if I hurt you." Niall just shakes his head and pulls Liam down onto him more.

"Just fück me, Daddy! I need you!" Liam only nods and gets in position, not realizing what he is doing and how bad this could be, even though they are in a relationship. He never wants to hurt Niall and he is going to, even though he doesn't know that right now.

The next morning came for Niall, and he wames up to the soft sniffling of a man next to him.

He sits  up after a few seconds, but feels a stinging in his ass, hissing softly which makes Liam look at him. Liam's eyes are puffy and tears are coming from his eyes, regretting what he did last night to his precious, small flower.

Niall looks at him before the brunette man behind to sob in his hands, the omega looking at him with sad eyes. "Li, what's wrong?" He asks his older lover softly, rubbing his toned, bare back slowly.

Liam sigjd softly and shakes his bead, sniffling multiple times before sighing again. "I-I hurt you last n-night, little one...

I regret doing what we did last night and I'm just so sorry-- I still love you, of course I do! But I regret doing that to you..." Niall smiles gently and kisses his older boyfriend's cheek, pecking his lips afterward.

"It's fine, Li. Don't worry about it. We were just in need of something sexual and we weren't thinking straight. It's alright, babe." He presses a reassuring kiss on Liam's head before the older man pulls him onto his lap. Niall giggles.

"I still feel horrible for regretting it. Let me make it up to you somehow, love." The blonde wipes away the tears from his eyes before nodding, smiling a bit at his gorgeous Alpha.

"Sure, Li. You can do what you want for me. Anything." Liam nods firmly and begins to think, rubbing soothing circles on Niall's inner thighs.

He wants to do something really special for his amazing flower, but there's so many things that he couldn't do. Liam loves the younger lad, but he can be very picky at times. So his statement just now, about him doing anything, that wasn't helpful.

"How about I set up something cute for the both of us. We can have a nice meal, relax, share some wine. It'll be great, and I promise that it won't lead up to anything... Unless you'll want it." Niall blushes hard as Liam looks at him, biting his bottom lip slowly he thinks.

"I like that, Li. You can go set that up and I'll find something to wear, since I'm wearing nothing. So should you, Alpha." Liam licks his lips and eyes Niall bare body before getting up and grabbing some decent, cute clothes.

He changes as he heads out of the room, after he gives Niall a quick kiss with a genuine smile.

The blonde walks over to his closet and sighs happily as he looks around at all of his clothing. He could wear something simple, but then he could also wear something sexy to surprise his alpha. There are many choices that the blonde has.

Niall steps down to the living room, Liam's back facing him once he enters the large room that is lit up with fairy lights and red dimmed ones.

A table with a rose in a vase in the middle is in front of Liam, a piece of big strawberry cheesecake on each of the two plates. Niall is in love with cheesecake, its his favorite food, and dessert.

When the brunette turns around, his jaw hits the floor and his eyes grow wide, Niall holding both a blush and smile on his face.

"W-Woah..." Is all that Liam can say because Niall is obviously wearing his red lace underneath one of the alpha's big sweaters. He decided to wear this because Niall wants to have an actual, passionate, loving time with Liam after this cute little moment.

Last night was his first time, for real, but in his head, if they do make love after this, that'll be his actual first time. He wants Liam to go soft, to kiss his body as they make love, to whisper sweet nothings in his ear; that's what he wants.

"No peeking until after, daddy." Niall whispers into his ear before sitting down in one of the seats, leaving Liam with his jaw still to the floor.

He turns around though and looks at his omega with a smirk, Niall giggling softly at his cute face. "Is something wrong?" Liam licks his lips and shakes his head, sitting down in the other seat afterward.

"Nothing is wrong." He states softly, coughing quietly as he begins to eat, Niall still blushing hard from how much he has already affected Liam. He is so easy to mess with and tease, but the blonde loves that about him.

"That tent in your shorts says otherwise, but okay, Li." Liam blushes hard again before placing his free hand over the omega's. The brunette rubs his fingers over Niall's knuckles, making the younger man grin big.

"H-How about we eat this dessert, then go to the bedroom and have a good time? For this time, it'll be passionate, and better, I promise you." Niall continues to blush, nodding towards his alpha as he eats his cheesecake.

After the two finish their cheesecake, their head back to their room after cleaning up and Niall is laid down on the bed.

Liam is hovering over his perfectly small body, running his finger down the red lace after discarding his sweater. "Are you sure about this, love?" Niall nods firmly, blushing hard again.

"I'm sure about this, Li. Very sure."

Fin