[Pt.4] The Lonely Omega

Weeks Later (Shorter, Final Part)

Niall

While holding my little baby wolf in my arms, Liam is massaging my feet since he is such a gentleman. "You really didn't have to do this, babe." I tell him as he continues. "Well, you suffered through making this baby wolf in your tummy so, I thought that I'd do some nice things for you, princess." I smiled.

"Well isn't that sweet of you, Liam. I bet Loki here thinks that you're a very sweet and kind man. In which he is correct, because you very sweet and kind to me, to every bit of me." He smirked slightly. "You got that right, baby." I grin as he continues to massage my feet.

"How do you think Loki will react to all of this? Two dads, being a werewolf, having the genetics that make him the sexiest boy on earth?" I chuckled. "I'm sure he can handle it all, Liam. Don't worry." Smiling, Liam leans down to softly plant a kiss on my big toe, me giggling as he does so.

"What was that for?" I ask as he slowly crawls on top of me, after Loki jumped away from my arms to his little bed that is placed in the middle of our huge bed. "No reason.." A kiss to my forehead. ".. Just wanted to kiss your big toe." I giggled softly as he kisses my neck. "You're such a weirdo, babe." I whisper in his ear as he chuckles deeply in mine.

"I'm your weirdo, baby.." A grin spread across my face again. "You're not wrong about that, babe.. Our life is really weird though. I mean, we have this wolf and we're bloody werewolves for crying out loud. It's amazing but weird at the same time." He nods gently. "Yeah.. I love being a werewolf though. We get to have more power and control over everyone. Plus, I get to fück into you harder." I smacked his chest.

"You're such a perv, sometimes." He laughs lowly. "A sexy perv who loves the death out of you and my little pup." Loki barks softly as we look his way, smiling at the little pup who looks like an adorable husky. "I love his pup form so much, babe." Liam nods. "I love huskies. Loki is definitely the perfect name for the little guy." I nodded this time.

"That's why I called him that, babe. It just looks like he could be a Loki, so I named him that once he came out of me." He snickered. "Mhm. I'm glad he came out of you. The opposite of when I came into you." He whispered the last part as he holds my sides. "Why are you always like this..?" I ask with a small chuckle.

"You know why I'm always like this, baby.. I'm always horny and you know that I already told you that." A blush appeared on my place face. "Right.." "So.. Maybe we can have some more fun, later?" I rolled my eyes, sighing softly as I nod. "Alright, babe. It's been about a week so. I guess we can fück, tonight."

A huge smile appears on my man's face as he hopped off of me, placing his feet on the carpeted flooring. "Why don't we go and get us some food? Bring Loki with us, yeah?" I nod gently, cradle Loki in my arms, and start walking out of my room, towards the kitchen as I walk next to Liam.

Walking into the kitchen, I place my bum on the war counter as Liam looks through the pantry and when he comes out with a bag of candy, I squealed, causing Loki to jump in my arms. "Sorry, Loki." I said quietly before he licks my arms in response. "So. We're gonna eat some candy, take a nap, then hopefully wake up late enough to have us some fun?" I grinned.

"If that's what you want, Liam." He steps in between my legs, after Loki hops out of my arms, onto the soft, small carpeting, prancing off somewhere into the living room, I think, and he smiles as I wrap my arms around his neck. "That's exactly what I want from you.. I'm glad I found you.." I chuckled.

"I'm glad you found me, Liam." He smiles. "I'm more glad my beautiful, innocent, baby werewolf." Nothing could have stopped me from blushing as Liam ghosted his crotch against mine. "C-Can we just go upstairs, Liam?" He smirks. "Of course we can, baby; Wanna cuddle with your big werewolf?" I smiled.

"I'll always want to cuddle with my big werewolf."

- - - - - -

That was honestly really cute! :)

I hope you enjoyed this short werewolf series!

Until the next part of another one of my series/next one-shot <3