[29] "You're very worth it." [!]

*Contains: boyxboy, violence, fluff*

Niall's P.O.V:

After rolling over off of my bed, really late at night, I hear the sounds of someone running into my room and that someone was my mum, she is very, very overprotective of me. "Oh my gosh! Sweetie?! Are you okay?!" She asks picking me up slowly and setting me on my bed again.

"Yeah, yeah, 'm fine, mum." I groaned out as I rubbed my side. "Oh you really need an icepack, sweetie. And keep it all day in case that jerk, Liam hurts you again. I don't understand why they don't expel him already." She said standing up since she was picking up my pillow. "They just don't care about the regular kids, they only care about the popular kids, like the jocks. Like Liam." I grumbled as my mum walked to the cooler that is near my bed.

"I'm really sorry, sweetie. I just hope that he'll stop hurting and bullying you really soon. I don't like seeing my only child in pain. Ever since your brother and your dad left together, leaving us, your the only I have. And I'm honestly really glad that I have you sweetie. I love you, so much." She said smiling and placing the icepack on my side, causing me to stir from the coldness.

"I love you too mum. I'm really glad to have you to take care of me, I feel like no one would take care of except you. No guy would want me..." I sighed out and my mum slapped my leg. "Don't say that sweetie. Your a great person, your funny, smart, and very handsome. Any guy would be lucky to have you in their lives. I swear." She said grinning, I smiled at her.

"Thanks mum. I just like bringing myself down sometimes but I'll try and stop doing that and try and pick myself up, okay mum?" I told her, she nodded with happiness. "Great. Now keep this on your leg for a bit. It's only- wow, it's almost midnight so you should go to sleep quickly. I'll see you in the morning, Love. Sleep tight." She kisses my forehead before leaving my cold, dark room.

"I hope tomorrow will be less rough... Like these past few months, they've been utterly terrible." I whispered to myself then slowly fall asleep in my warm blankets.

******

I woke up the next morning to my mum walking into the room, opening my shades to the outside, sad world. "Get up sleepyhead. Tea is brewing for the morning and school is waiting for you. Except for that di- I mean except for that mean boy who hurts you- you know what? Maybe I should go to your school." I quickly got out of my covers and begged.

"Please, please, please! Don't come to my school! Please mum! I'll be more embarrassed and I'll be bullied even more!" She rolled her eyes with a laugh. "I knew that, Love. Get your butt in the shower, get dressed and brush your teeth before I get dressed myself and got to your school." I obeyed and went to my drawer and looked through my clothes for a cute outfit I could work for today.

My mum drives me to school which is bad enough, but its much better than going on my bus and being with Liam. Yes, Liam does ride my bus since he lives right god damn next to me, crazy right? I get scared at some nights when my mum goes out with her friends late at night when she knows I might be safe but she's always wrong.

I think that Liam waits every night to just come into my house from the second floor window, since I live on the second floor, and he climbs in to just punch me, very violently. Then he just leaves like its just so normal, which it is, for him.

I wake up every morning from those nights with bruises on my body and sometimes all over my body when he's drunk and likes to beat me even more. As you can see, my life is a living hell with him in my life, I either just want him gone, want me gone or I want him to stop. Either of those three would be great, really great.