[140] Much Needed [RQ] [!]

Prompt: Liam and James are twins and vampires who have mated with a human named Niall. They're his protectors and lovers but aren't afraid to punish him when necessary.

Requested by: harryxniall18

Niall looked through the fridge one night, brow furrowing as he heard Liam and James laughing as they entered the kitchen. He had grabbed the strawberries when they walked in, taking a bite out of one when seeing smiles plastered on their pale skin.

“What has got you two so happy?” Niall questioned when sitting down on the counter, watching Liam look for something to eat as James stood in between his bare legs, his crotch covered with a pink, silky undergarment. James smirked at this.

“Nothing in particular, gorgeous. You certainly know how to tease us though, that's for sure. I hope it isn't on purpose,” James spoke, his fangs showing as he licked his lips. The Irishman blushed, shrugging his shoulders as Liam stood to the right of his twin.

“Maybe it is, and maybe I want to be punished tonight unless you're both too scared to lay a naughty finger on me after our date.” Liam rose his brow and smirked along with James, the tatted one of the two gripping his lover's thighs delicately before picking him up.

Liam followed the two with the same smirk on his face, taking a huge bite from his apple when eating the Red Room. James set the younger male down on the bed, peeling off his clothes to hook his wrists to the top corners of the queen sized bed, taking his own clothes off afterward with Liam.

Niall watched in delight as his length gradually became harder at the sight, moaning softly when James grabbed the flogger and traced it down his body while Liam licked and sucked at his tight entrance.

It didn't take long for James to switch positions working his own length with the lube after stretching out Niall's hole just right, easing himself into the Irishman as Liam made sure that his own hole was stretched enough for the younger males length.

Niall began moaning due to James slipping inside of him, eyes shutting when Liam eased down onto his length with a deep moan. He wanted to touch the younger vampire's waist and help him move, but he groaned from the fluffy handcuffs pinching his wrists.

Liam smirked and carefully grabbed the gag ball from the side door, making sure Niall's length didn't slip out of him until he put the toy in the Irishman's mouth a smirk, earning kisses to his neck from James.

“He asked for it, Li, and we never disappoint,” James moaned in Liam's ear as he thrusted in and out of the smaller brunette, making his brother smile as he carefully moved up and down on their human's length.

“At least he can take what we give him, James. That's what makes him perfect.” His older brother hummed, letting his arms wrap around him as he continuously moved.

Niall moaned at the sight, enjoying the feeling of both of his vampires pleasing him but teasing him at the same time. It's what he wanted after all and he couldn't have enough as the pleasure coursed through his veins.

It lasted long enough for Niall to buck his hips with Liam would slam down onto him, James carelessly thrusting in and out of the human with a bit of his vampire strength, increasing the pleasure for both himself and the Irishman that moaned through the ball.

Niall certainly didn't to receive such pleasure for the night though, figuring that James wouldn't use a bit of his extra strength, but became pleasantly surprised when the thrusts obviously became rougher.

The pain never seemed to appear again as each thrust made its way inside of him, touching his prostate dead on and sending him into a frenzy that further developed his own movements into the other vampire.

Liam enjoyed every second of the sweating, thrusting and movements that made him feel glorious, moaning loud for the Irishman that hit his prostate dead on each time as well.

James never stopped for a breather, keeping his arms wrapped around Liam as his movements never faltered, easing in and out of the blonde every millisecond to receive such intense pleasure so diligently.

Niall couldn't let this end one bit, but Liam never stopped either as their highs became evident while the quick minutes passed.

Neither saw it coming as Liam released all over the Irishman without a single touch, resting the back of his head on James' left shoulder as his length sputtered onto the Irishman's porcelain and sweaty skin.

Niall came into the younger vampire as a result, his thrusts becoming sloppy whilst feeling the substance shoot into Liam without a second thought, his exhaustion worsening as he regained a steady breathing.

James soon found himself releasing into Niall, carefully nipping at Liam's neck as the pleasure increased by many miles, letting his length sputter out in need of release.

After their highs calmed down, James slipped out of Niall and went to grab a wet rag, coming back to see Liam lying next to the Irishman with a grin on his face.

The elder vampire cleaned them all up then finally set Niall free after giving the human a kiss to feel plastic as his eyes were closed, smirking when seeing the gag ball.

He took that off as well then gave the much younger male a proper kiss to the lips, humming in satisfaction as Liam snuggled into Niall's side with a soft whine.

“Was that worth it, love?” James questioned as he had Niall cuddled in his side on the large bed, playing with his hair delicately.

Niall hummed, “definitely worth it, J. Couldn't have asked for a better night than making love with you two. It was truly needed.” The elder vampire smiled, leaning down a bit more to give his human a proper kiss again.

“I'm sure we'll do it again soon.”

~*~

Author's Note: Short, sweet and sinister. Hope you all enjoyed and make sure to read the chapter called “Important!” as it talks about my Niam Instagram account. Love you all to bits x