[18] The Lonely Omega

Liam-Alpha

Niall-Omega

Includes: partial violence, strong language

Niall

Being cooped up in your little cabin, alone, is the worst thing that could happen to an Omega, the worst thing that could happen to me, at least. I hate being alone but at least I have my food and water, which is all I need really.

I hate hunting for food because of the blood an all. I just find it very disturbing when I see an Omega or Alpha eat another animal or human being, it grosses me out. So that's one of the reasons why I'm here, so no one will find me, hopefully. Luckily, no one has found me yet and it has been over two weeks now.

The only werewolves I should be worried about, are the Alphas because they are mostly all horny fücks who just want an Omega to just leave them behind, but no, I'm not gonna let them have me, especially not the Alpha leader, Liam.

Liam is indeed the Alpha leader; he has a nice, short beard, chiseled jaw, nice teeth, brown eyes, slicked up brown hair that never gets messed up, I don't know how, and he's about 5'7 or 5'8? I just know that he is taller than me. I'm pretty short, well most Omegas are so, yeah.

If Liam were to find me, I'd be done for, literally.

We ran into each other once as I was taking my normal walking route, but he seemed so, distant, different then I think he would be. I thought he would have just fücked me there, but no, he just seemed upset about something.

After looking at each other, he was about to say something, but he just walked off with no words, making me really curious, so maybe I do want him to be here? He does have a really good smell, maybe he'll want to find me again.. Why am I hoping?

Oh right, he has his charm that makes every Omega go crazy for him, but it only works for me, sometimes, but how am I getting that now?

I broke away from my thoughts and see Liam standing there, still his distant self, which is quite odd, so something must be up.

I stand up from the soft couch and he quickly looked into my eyes as I touched his cheek with my left hand. "What're you doing here, Liam?" I asked after putting my hand down, only for him to put it back in its place.

"I need a favor.. From you, Niall." He said in a low, kind of sexy, voice, sending goosebumps up my body. "I'll do anything. You're the leader.. It'd be wrong to turn the leader down. And how do you know my name? I'm just the lonely Omega.." Everyone calls me that, and I'm being truthful. It's annoying but I'm used to it.

"Niall.. Sure you get called that, but you're special. So special, in fact, I want you to lead the whole pack with me." My palms instantly get sweaty, and my heart starts thumping like no tomorrow, just, pitter patter, pitter patter. Why would he ask me? And where is his bonded mate?

"What about.." I gulp thickly. "Sophia?" He shrugs. "Honestly, she was a pain. She wanted everything, she was so needy that I couldn't stand her anymore. I wanted someone quiet, adorable and shy, I wanted you, Niall." A blush crept on my face as he caressed it slowly.

"But wh-why me? I'm an Omega and... I'm not special." He smiles softly. "Your right. Your not special.. Your just special to me and you being the first Omega to lead the pack with the Alpha, will make you huge, Niall. Just please. Come with me." He grabs my hand, softly and slowly.

I sighed softly, thinking of all the possibilities. I can go with him and lead the pack with him, making me popular in the whole back, but, I can just stay here, be a bum and hope for someone sweet to take me away.. I'll go with him.