[31] The New Life [RQ]

another request from SarahBroch, thank you so much by the way ;) and I hope you enjoy this!

contains: strong language, mentions of self-harm, CherylxLiam

Niall

with management still up liam and I's asses, a certain person from the terrible group told liam that he needs a girlfriend to cover up liam and It's relationship, which made me mad of course.

his last girlfriend was a complete bïtch to me but liam had to stick with her, gladly, they did nothing but share small kisses, as liam and I had and still have make out sessions. but now Liam's with Cheryl, and they have to do something worse: makeout.

they have to "seem more real," than how sophiam was and it makes me all kinds of pissed of. when I see it happen, only on Instagram, on accident, and other things, I nearly puke and cry because liam seems to really enjoy his time with her more than me.

he swore to me that he would never leave me, but I have a suspicion that he'll leave me for Cheryl, and I honestly hate thinking that, but when you see them kiss, it looks passionate.

if liam were to leave me, I wouldn't be surprised. he almost left me, at least I thought, for Sophia, before she became a bïtch, but when she did become this said bïtch, he hated her.

Cheryl now is a sweet woman, but I know that she's trying to steal my liam from me, and I swear I'll punch her if she tries anything. if liam were to leave me, I would go back to cutting again because he's the only one I have, besides harry and Louis, and my mum.

let's just hope that this charade will stop, and soon.

~

I flip the page of my book as my reading glasses are firmly placed on my ears and face, staring at the words as I skim through them with full concentration.

I was really concentrated because now liam is on his knees, between my legs as he holds a smirk to his face. "hey there, my Irish Princess," he greets with a seductive tone, his hands firmly placed on my inner thighs as I slowly begin to grow in my panties that he told me to wear.

"hey, payno," I reply, deciding to ignore him with a smirk on my face now. I hear him groan softly before climbing up onto me, straddling my waist, looking down at me with lust-filled eyes.

"why aren't you looking at your daddy? do you want to be punished?" I shake my head as he moves his hips, gently grinding down against me as I groan. "liam, please, not now.." I tell him as I clench my jaw, making his eyes soften.

"w-what did I do," he asks with his voice cracking, eyes vibrating as he cups my left cheek. "nothing, li." I peck his lips with a sigh, leaning my forehead against his. "I just don't want you to leave me for Cheryl.." I mutter, making him sigh this time.

"I'm never leaving you, okay? I love you way too much, darling." I smile a bit. "I know that because I love you that much too, but Cheryl is still in the mix and I just want to come out.." he gulps thickly. "me too.. let's come out tomorrow, yeah?" my smile grows immediately.

"seriously," I ask before looking at the TV, the pop news coming on to reveal a picture of liam and Cheryl, Cheryl on his waist as they are obviously making out. I begin to tear up before pushing liam off me, heading towards the guest room.