[143] Blind Marriage [RQ]

Prompt: Liam and Niall are assigned to a blind marriage, stationed in Hawaii on one of the secluded islands to see if they become a good match. Will they fall in love in the end?

Requested by: SarahBroch

Niall steps out of the plane with his suitcases being pulled by one of the flight attendants, leading him towards the vast ocean in the wonderful state of Hawaii. He'd only been there once, but he remembered every second of it well.

This time had a much different reasoning for him being there, though. He had gotten married to a man named Liam out of the blue due to a Belgium program. Niall acquired the option to go through with it or not, for fun, and Liam as well.

They both decided that it seemed like a good idea, going on the island in Hawaii for their choice of vacation for the next couple of months.

The Belgium program had them get married and allowed them to spend a certain amount of time together as a vacation and test to see if they'd turn out to be a perfect match in the end. They liked the idea, even if they barely knew each other.

After the vacation ends though, the pair has to decide on if they want to stay married or split apart for good, which made the whole situation all the more exciting when thinking about it.

When stepping onto the boat, Niall took a seat on the white leather couch planted on it, relaxing as a kind, tall, brunette woman placed a wine bottle and glass on the table in front of him carefully.

“You're here for the Belgium trip, right? Along with Liam Payne, correct?” Niall nods, taking a sip of the delicious wine as he notices Liam walking up from the bar, shades carefully on his face.

“Yes. The arranged marriage and all, which I hope works out because he's certainly a god,” the Irishman spoke as the taller brunette got closer, looking heavenly with such a simple outfit.

The woman smirks a little, heading back to the front of the large boat to the pair alone in peace.

“Good to see you again, Niall. Are you ready for the next couple of months, stuck with me?” With a light chuckle, the smaller brunette nods happily.

“Ready as I'll ever be, Liam. Do know that I'll be a little bit clingy here and there when it comes to needing attention and wanting to be held.” Liam smirks slightly, taking a glass of wine for himself.

“I don't mind that at all, darling. We're married after all, so you deserve every bit of attention from me, amongst other things, of course.” Niall blushes.

“Let's not get too comfortable now, Liam. Maybe I'll end up not trusting you with my life.” The elder brunette juts his bottom lip out, pouting towards Niall who looks at him with a gentle smile.

“I'm sure you'll be able to trust every bit of me throughout this vacation, love. For now, I'm going to drink all of this wine before you do.” Niall gasps dramatically and grabs the wine quick, holding it close as Liam looks at him with a hard glare.

The Irishman found himself under Liam moments later as the driver of the boat began the travel to the island. Niall giggled when being pinned down by Liam, looking up into brown eyes that made his heart skip a few beats when seeing genuine happiness in the slightly closed features.

“Such a weak and frail man, looks like I'll be helping you work out during this vaca-” Liam lets out a soft gasp as Niall suddenly pins him down on the large and comfortable couch, a smirk coming across his clear face when maneuvering swiftly.

“Don't underestimate me even if I appear weak... Having tattoos doesn't make you stronger either, Liam.” He nudges his nose with the taller brunette's before standing.