[151] Provoked [!]

Prompt: Niall provokes Liam in the right ways, enough to find himself pinned down by his stronger lover on their bed.

Dedicated To: niamsvinyl

Niall had an idea that's brewed inside of his train of thought for about a week. He finally put it into effect after Liam got home, following a long day at work in the tumultuous heat.

He eased into their bedroom when getting enough courage to step inside and do what he planned. Liam didn't take notice of Niall until seeing him peel off his shirt in the corner of his own eye, mouth gaping a little.

Niall continued on with his other pieces of clothing, standing near Liam wearing only boxer shorts that couldn't ignore a clear hard-on beneath the soft fabric.

Liam took notice of it immediately and licked his lips, growing hard himself as he set his laptop and papers aside on a different table to appreciate all of Niall.

“Fück, baby...” It's all Liam could spill past his plump, wet lips that wanted to touch Niall's subtly tan skin. The Irishman took notice of this fast but stood his ground, staying far enough away from the elder brunette to get him going.

It's as though Liam read Niall's mine as he basically pounced over to the younger male and pinned him down to their bed, staring deep into his bright blue, gorgeous eyes.

“You're lucky I'm not up for going so rough on you, babe... this bed could have been broken yet another time.” The tone in Liam's voice makes Niall's skin pile with goosebumps.

He enjoyed the sexual banter that Liam used to get them started before feeling the elder brunette trickle plenty of kisses down his bare body. Liam hooked his fingers while leaving those gentle kisses, slipping them down and off of his lover in a swift motion before gripping his hips.

Niall grins from ear to ear when feeling Liam's hands hold him with evident care, staring down at the sexy man who owned every bit of him for the past few years.

“Make love to me, Liam... please... it has been way too long, and I want to-”

“Hush, baby... I know just what you want and nothing is going to stop me from pleasing every part of you.” His words reach Niall's heart, making the Irishman sigh happily.

Neither speaks a word for the next few minutes as Liam planted a numerous amount of hickeys on Niall's clear and beautiful skin. Sweat eventually dripped down the Englishman's face when placing one last one, receiving enough moans from Niall to find his lips at his taint.

“Mmm, Li... how much are you going to t-tease me...” Niall let out a sharp gasp when Liam licked at his tight hole, gripping the bedsheets as another result. Liam smirked a little, gripping Niall's inner thighs while causing the younger male to let out guttural moans that kept him going.

He eventually made it to the point of wetting his right, middle finger and slowly shoving it inside Niall at a decent pace in order to make it soft and easygoing. At the speed Liam went, Niall only let out low exhales, teeth gritting together since the elder males finger was so long, hitting particularly pleasing spots that made him sweat and discombobulated.

Liam eventually added a second and a third finger, spreading his younger lover wide enough to pump them in and out of Niall who let out soft, genuine moans in satisfaction.

“Y-Yes, Li.. give me m-more...” The elder male complies a few moments later, positioning himself at Niall's stretched open hole that was puckering in need of his huge length.

He slipped on a condom and lubed himself up after pressing a sweet kiss to Niall's lips, easing into the Irishman who moaned deeply from the tip of Liam's huge erection.