[75] Slow Hands [RQ] [!]

Requested by: live_for_niam

Prompt: Liam goes to a gay bar with his friends Louis and Harry, hearing a beautiful voice as he talks with them. Niall, singing his song "Slow Hands," performs it while getting stared at by Liam. After the performance, things get hot and heavy.

Liam closed his car door, locking it and the others as Louis and Harry exit the car as well. They then enter the gay bar with slight smiles, after giving the guard ID, feeling the music and overall vibe fill their pumping veins.

They each take a seat at the bar, Liam glancing over at the stage to see a gorgeous blonde man getting ready to perform. His own pants tighten as he looks at this man, biting his lips as said man glanced at him.

The blonde blushes as he sees the brunette, not knowing anything about this man, but he wouldn't mind taking him for whirl. He was indeed sexy, but he knew nothing of the brunette's personality. He could be bad.

"Hello everyone, I'm Niall Horan. I have a new song that I've just finished and I think you will like it. Dance, grind along and make out to it. I don't care. Do what you want with your partner." The crowd cheers enthusiastically, hearing the first few strums seconds later.

As Niall sang, so did Liam's heart. It was cliché, but Liam has fallen for this beauty, just because of his features and voice. He was drop dead gorgeous and Liam wanted nothing but him, after just dealing with a terrible man.

The brunette stepped up the closest he could to the stage as Niall sang, staring up at the blonde like he was the only thing in the room, and it felt like he was, to him.

Niall smiled down at him as he sang, "slow, slow hands. Back sweat dripping down our dirrt laundry. No, no chance, that I'm leaving here without you on me..."

That's all Liam wants now, including Niall's affection, but also his own sweat running along the blonde's. His chest pressing against Niall's back as he slips deep inside of him, moaning his name lowly into his ear until they reach their climaxes together; sealing their feelings.

Niall can't help but have feelings for Liam either, because of his adorable smile and the aura that he has. He can sense that Liam is the one and he wants nothing but him; no one else has made him feel this way, at least, not in a long time.

After he strummed the last chord, Niall smiled and thanked the audience, bringing his guitar along with him. "Meet me in the back," he had whispered into Liam's ear before heading to the back himself.

The brunette blushed and licked his lips, glancing over at Louis and Harry who are occupied with themselves. He decided to ditch them for at least an hour, following Niall to the back as the problem in his pants became harder to deal with.

Once Niall entered one of the back, cozy rooms, he thanked god that Niall didn't scream when he had entered behind him. Instead, the blonde set his guitar down in the case, setting it down on the floor before pushing Liam onto the couch.

"I'm sure you're the dominant one here and you can do what you'd like to me. I'm not a stripper or a prostitute, I just need some release and I have these amazing vibes from you. Do you like me back?" Liam smirked at Niall's short rambling, noticing his cheeks turning pick as he tried to take off his button up shirt.

The brunette stood back up and helped Niall with his sexy shirt. "The second I saw you on the stage, I fell for you. Your face is gorgeous and your voice, whether you're singing or not, is beautiful. And I want nothing but you tonight. I'm Liam, by the way." Liam began kissing Niall's neck after taking off his shirt, running his hands along his slightly tanned skin, working the belt that he had on as well as he could.