[39] Little One [RQ]

Requested by; Footballgirlxx

Contains: Older!Liam (25), Younger!Niall (18)

December 23rd, 2019

A young blonde man, named Niall, walks down the snowy sidewalk towards his new home that he had gotten three months before today.

He has had numerous jobs since he was 16, so he has plenty of cash in his pocket, but he lives alone.

The blonde can't complain enough though because of his really attractive neighbor, Liam Payne.

They have had a number of interactions together, and that was when they were getting their mail at different days, and Niall instantly thought he was the most perfect human being in the world that first time.

The brown, soft looking hair, the kind, brown eyes, the perfect body, from what he could; he was just Niall's type and he wish that he could have him.

A man like that though has to have a girlfriend, possibly boyfriend. He hopes that he is at least Bi though because he wants a chance with the very attractive male.

If he doesn't have at least one chance, he'll go a tad bit crazy. He can't just have an attractive neighbor and not try to get with him.

The brunette doesn't seem to be around his age though, possibly older than 20, so this could be a bit of trouble.

He likes to be spoiled and protected though, so being with Liam gives him just what he needs; if he is older than 20.

Niall walks over to his mailbox before entering his home, and thankfully Liam is checking it as well; perfect timing. The blonde has nothing in the box, so he gathers up enough courage and steps up to the brunette.

The older looking male looks up after grabbing his mail, a gentle smile coming across his face as he sees the blonde coming towards him. "Good afternoon, Niall." He speaks first, Niall's cheeks becoming more red; the cold already making them beet red.

"Good a-afternoon, Liam. How are you?" Stuttering was an issue with Niall, it was his whole life. Even though it happens rarely, he gets embarrassed easily because of his slight speech impediment.

"I'm doing wonderful. What about you?" He asks back with a kind, bright smile, warming the blonde up more than his actual coat; oh this man's voice is so beautiful and deep.

"I-I'm doing okay... W-Would like some hot chocolate, but I don't h-have any." Liam looks over to his home then back at the blonde slowly; this is your chance Liam, you and the cute blonde can finally get to know each other.

"If you don't think its weird, you can come inside my home and enjoy some warm hot chocolate? Its just a gesture for being so kind and well, adorable." He didn't know it was possible, but Niall's cheeks start to feel even warmer; Liam is such a kind gentleman.

"I-I'd like that, yeah... Today was m-my last day so I'm o-on Christmas break n-now." Liam grins slightly and nods, raising his brow a bit; so the blonde is rather young.

"That's great; why don't we talk in my home so you won't freeze to death?" Niall giggles softly and nods, heading into Liam's home with him as the both of them smile.

He's so cute, the both of them think in their heads.

Niall gets handed a warm cup of coffee from Liam as the brunette holds his own in his other hand; a small thank you comes from the blonde before he takes a quick sip.